• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else ?

molly27

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm just wondering does anyone else hav to do this? I've a 7month wonderful baby boy who has always either gone asleep with a bottle or with me rocking him but since he's been teething he can't seem to relax at night except if I bring him for a drive and he falls straight asleep.is it just me who has to bring baby for a drive to help him off to sleep ?

My LO falls straight to sleep in the car, but it's never been a necessity for him. My little sister was dependant on this for a while though. In the end we had to get a musical/vibrate toy for in her cot, have you tried this? x

No we were actually just talking bout mayb getting him something like that because any kind of gentle rocking helps him to sleep.thankx for the advice

We've actually took LO out twice in the car tonight to calm him down because he wouldnt sleep and got way over upset and he's 18 months old!!

My LO was very much like that around 7 months too. That was the time i started putting her in bed awake. She didnt want to be rocked to sleep any more! We dont have a car though so we cant do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->