Anyone else...

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
...noticed their LO's sleeping lots in the daytime now the hot weather is here? Makes a change for Oliver! x

Nope... It appears you have been blessed!!

She dosent bloody sleep at all now!!!! :hissy: Just whinges at me instead! Madam!

x

^ :lol: Stef!!!

We were out today & Caitlins been groggy! Poor things hot and bothered I'm sure and she sweats alot! Shes been knocked out since about hour ago!

Now that you mention it I've noticed my 2 year old very tired, the living room was very quiet earlier and I looked in and he was up on the sofa....asleep :shock: at 5 o clock :laugh2:

It's always hot here :( If anything I wish Noah would sleep more. Today he was so fussy I had to drive him around for 20mins to get him to sleep, Then I let him sleep in his carseat for two hours so I could take a shower lol!

yeah, this night Juleika slept really deeply and for longer stretches without starting her olympic training, possibly a good chance to get her used to sleep in the cot again now! finger's crossed!

definately callums been sleeping alot through the day, same cant be said for thru the nite tho. He's also been really whingy.

Nope - Anna seems the opposite - is more awake than ever before in the day time now, but finally sleeping through the night! (Dare I hope she's sorting out a good sleeping pattern??!) She went from 10 - half 8 the last few days waking up just once for a feed at 5 o'clock! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->