Anyone else??

L

Litol_x_Me

I have lately noticed that on my boobs i have tons of dry skin!!

The only way i can describe it is that it's like peeling after being sunburnt!

I put mousturiser on them last night and this morning they where back too the way they where!

I am just wondering if anyone else has the same thing??

My last pregnancy's i didn't have this at all!!

xxxx

I haven't had dry skin like that.........might be something to ask your doctor about.

OMG WHAT IF MY BOOBS ARE DRYING UP && FALL OFF!!! =[[

Have you been using soap or cleansers on them? If so you should stop. The little bumps on your areolas (sp?) produce this antibacterial moisturizing stuff that cleans and basically takes care of your nipples during pregnancy and breastfeeding. So using any kind of cleanser on your nipple area is bad.

I was getting dry skin there too until I stopped soaping them up in the shower.

No i ain't using anything i used lotion once after they had been flaking for a few weeks, But it isnt my nipples its the bottom half and on the sides of my boobs xx

I've had dry nipples too but not boobs. I've been using coco butter on my boobs since they got really sore - hoping to not get stretch marks - and after nearly killing myself over my itchy nipples, I bought some Boots nipples cream and it's worked a treat!

I use baby oil and it works a treat , plus if its gentle enough for baby it must be ok for our nips !! x

Yep same here. :)

Do you get this sort of thing anywhere else?

Oh :lol: I'm sure they're not. :)

I have a random blister...on my face no less!

The reason I ask is sometimes skin conditions can spread to other sites during pregnancy. These kinds of things do happen unfortunately, I reckon your best bet is the baby oil on wet skin Hon. Or maybe E45 cream.

Good luck. :)

Oh :lol: I'm sure they're not. :)

I have a random blister...on my face no less!

The reason I ask is sometimes skin conditions can spread to other sites during pregnancy. These kinds of things do happen unfortunately, I reckon your best bet is the baby oil on wet skin Hon. Or maybe E45 cream.

Good luck. :)

Instead of E45 my kindly doctor friend let me in on a secret I hadn't known about before. I've always used E45 for dry skin patches but if you ask at the counter in boots you can buy a big tub of aqueous cream, at a fraction of the price, that is essentially the same thing. It's a bit solid for nipples (which is why I got special nipple cream) but will be good for boobs.

I'd forgotten about that actually, although for some bizzarre reason it brings my hands out in a rash.

I don't see why either because they have virtualy the same make up. :shrug:

I'd forgotten about that actually, although for some bizzarre reason it brings my hands out in a rash.

I don't see why either because they have virtualy the same make up. :shrug:

That is bizarre because it's basically the base of virtually all moisturisers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->