Anyone elses animals being a PITA?!

Pixie19

Reaction score
Since i got pregnant our cat has become a clingy, annoying, attention seeking pain in the butt!

Just now he was literally running from one end of the room to the other, over and over again and jumping on our LO's trampoline! Then when i ignored him he started ripping the wallpaper!!!!!

I love him to bits but im hormonal and he's getting on my last nerve!
I would never hurt/even think of getting rid of him, he's part of our family, this is just a rant really....
Is anyone elses pet like this?! Is there anything i can do to calm his behaviour down?

My cat has been so clingy since I found out, not in a bad way but he won't give me peace!! Just wants clapped and to cuddle all the time, he's constantly under my feet & I've tripped a few times!! So I feel your pain!
They must be so tuned in to your feelings and hormones! I've been off work sick the past 2 days and in the morning when I normally get up he's been coming in and just snuggling me lol

Mines sitting on my tummy which he doesn't usually do!

My cats been clingy too, loves to snuggle me all night, will start purring if he hears me move which wakes me up:dohh:
Since he's a rescue and 23 lbs (somebody starved the poor guy so he feels like every bite is his last) he can't clean himself properly. So he gets a bath every few months. He had a proper bath, clipping and blow dry this morning. Cured the clingy thing for a while.:haha:

I have dogs. So far they haven't noticed:haha:
But the always cuddle up th Me so I might get the opposite soon.

And here I thought it was just me! We have 3 cats here and they are all snuggle bugs, but mine has been particularly annoying. He literally walks around on me and rolls around on me while yowling in my face while I'm SLEEPING. Hello cat, can you not wait to do this when I'm awake and can give you attention?? This morning, after swatting him away so I could pass back out, I woke up to find that he had cradled himself in my arm. Neediest cat I've ever had :wacko:

:haha: I'm glad it's not just my cat!

He's not even a year old yet so is still in the playful stage and gets so hyper, we dont allow him in our room at night as our LO sleeps with us, and he just meows outside the door!! :nope:

He's not even a year old yet so is still in the playful stage and gets so hyper, we dont allow him in our room at night as our LO sleeps with us, and he just meows outside the door!! :nope:

Mine is also under a year old. He was also taken away from his mother at 1 week old and bottle fed (it was a rescue situation) so I feel like that may be why he is so needy.

Mine is also under a year old. He was also taken away from his mother at 1 week old and bottle fed (it was a rescue situation) so I feel like that may be why he is so needy.

Yea, that's a sure thing. I had a rescue cat who was weaned waaay too early and he always tried to paw us & suckle for milk. It leaves a lasting impact on them when they lose their mom's too early (soo sad).

Yea, that's a sure thing. I had a rescue cat who was weaned waaay too early and he always tried to paw us & suckle for milk. It leaves a lasting impact on them when they lose their mom's too early (soo sad).

Yes! That's another thing he does all the time - he loves to suckle really soft/plush materials! I have this micro fiber fleece robe. Every time he sees me wearing it, he comes running to knead and suckle it. I found it so strange and creepy at first but it's grown on me lol!

Yes!! I have two dogs and a cat and they all are extremely attached to me right now. Cute but also a pain especially when the dogs will cry and whine whenever I leave the house!

My two dogs are pretty high maintenance- they are just such troublemakers! I'm getting really nervous how I will handle them with a baby. I need to get back into serious training with these two lol. Love them to death though!

My cat is always very cuddly but it's gotten worse, he's really annoying lol xx

right now i have 2 girl yorkies curled up to me ..one each side. and a boy yorkie who just keeps staring at me... when i look at him i keep thinking he is saying "i didn't do it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->