anyone else's baby hate strioller/pushchair?

The only thing i hate(stroller) about mine is max's feet already stick out when hes in there and hes only 4 months

Erica doesn't hate it, but she would much rather be held. The other day we were walking around the mall, I ended up carrying her AND pushing the stroller the whole time. :dohh:

I try to give her toys in the stroller to distract and entertain her.

My eldest didn't like the pram at all. I'd find myself in town pushing the pram and carrying him in a carrier. The pram was a glorified shopping trolley. I'd sometimes wonder why I bothered with the buggy but then if he did go to sleep I'd slip him in and give my back a break. Once he was able to sit up and look out properly and see distances then he got lots better and by 6 months he was almost too heavy to carry in the carrier so he'd have to stay in. Despite this I had to get one of the Baby Bjorn carriers with the extra back support as he was in the carrier more often than not and the other version just wasn't good enough for more than about 30 mins.
Could be that your's will grow out of not liking the buggy too.

My second doesn't mind the buggy at all!

Bella's just starting to like hers a little bit. She would much rather be carried, but she will tolerate the stroller if she can sit up and look around.

screams in the pram!

when i put the carseat on the chassis instead she'll tolrate it for a bit, then scream?

i'm going to try the harness thing instead!

screams in the pram!

when i put the carseat on the chassis instead she'll tolrate it for a bit, then scream?

i'm going to try the harness thing instead!

good luck! MY LO hates the harness or front carrier (is that what you mean?we got a Tomy one) and will only be happy in one of those sling things https://www.babyslingsite.com/files/1842142/uploaded/RingsnugB-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->