Anyone else's braxton hicks painful now?

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Before it was just tightening, but since yesterday they've been down right painful, cramping around my lower back and stomach. Anyone else getting painful braxton hicks now that there further along?

They are more painful than they were with my daughter. They were more just tightening with her. On Sunday I had some that flipping hurt! But now Im back to regular tight ones. Funny how we hate the pain but also kind of welcome it ;)

Yes! Mine have been painful for the last couple months. I'm just glad that they stop when I get up and walk around. Unfortunately I've also been having other pains, with the same cramping and back pain, that don't go away, no matter what I try.(Walking, lying on my left side, drinking lots of water, warm showers) Usually goes away after a few hours though. And according to L&D the one time I went in for them, I'm not having contractions. :/ This pregnancy has been much more miserable than my first by far! And I figured it would be easier because I'm not working and on my feet all day like I was with DS.

Mine have recently started being sporadically painful. I get lots and lots of BH, usually they are painless, but a little more frequently each week they are actually painful enough that I have to make sure I don't hold my breath through them. They are really short contractions though and never consistent.

Same here! They range from painless tightening to "oh crap, do we need to go to L&D?!" My midwife sent me in over a week ago and the monitor was picking up small but consistent contractions. At that point, shop was still closed, so I'm trying to hold out for a few more weeks before getting checked, again. When is your next visit? Are they going to look for dilation?

Mine are sometimes painful now. Usually do go beyond uncomfortable but sometimes they grab me and take me off guard. I'm 37+5 so I figure it's good to get used to a little pain in preparation for what's still to come....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->