anyone elses legs become swollen?

awwww ty sooo much for the kind words hun:) iv not had as much swelling today are headache which is odd:D but i will get checked out if i do get any worse:) thankyou xx

Mine have been horrid... But I check my bp daily and my urines come back good every week..... I think my body is simply exhausted :(

Well to follow up with this, had an apt with my OB this morning for the Strep B swab, and she always checks my BP, well it was high today, and protein found in urine, so she did another BP test and it was a little later and it was still high, so she sent me down to get blood work done to rule out the early onset of Pre-E. Just now have to wait for the results. She's the type of doctor that if you don't hear from her everything was ok, sooooo, I am hoping that I don't hear from her. I have swollen feet, ankles, legs, and this morning I noticed my hands were a little swollen. Nothing in the face though, no headache, dizziness, anything like that, so what the doc and I are thinking is that I was worried about the Strep B test, and that is why my BP was high.

oh dear,, hopefully all is well and like u said it was nerves:( ,, my hands are still a lil swollen but not as bad, my feet and ankles are still swollen, but like i said my bp is weirdly always normal:S 38 weeks now and so want my lil boy here:( just want my health and body back now:( xx

I am pretty sure it was just nerves, I check my BP everyday from home and it's always normal. But better to be safe than sorry :) Can't wait to meet our daughter too! Time has flew by so fast. Hope all is ok with you too Mummyof3babas :)

yes better to be safe than sorry:D && thankyou:) i am going to mention it again though to the mw:/ although bp is fine the swelling still worries me, mw said if i experience headaches which i get often but dont know if thats lack of sleep lol but im to go up to a&e and have my bp checked, but with 2 toddlers rushing up to a&e each time i get an headache is going to be difficult:(,x

My feet look like Jabba the Hut most days. Not affecting my hands, but definately my legs! No fun at all.

i just look huge! huge legs, swollen hands espesh ma fingers, puffy face, swollen ankles and feet:( so ready for ma boy and to he back to normal:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->