Anyone else's LO being awkward?

Jennifaerie

Mummy to 1, baking #2
Reaction score
Until recently my girlie was on the left side of my bump with her feet in the right side, head down.

Now her feet are in my right ribs/ back and her back is facing left/ forwards. It feels so weird to have feet sticking out under my ribs under my armpit area (to give you an idea of how far round she is). it's a bit like when someone sticks their fingers in your side but the other way round lol!

She's giving me nothing but trouble at the moment and needs a good telling off - she's bigger than she should be, went quiet on Saturday so had to be monitored and then gave me BH every 7 minutes for 3 hours last night with back pain - thought she was coming early eep! Been waking up with more braxton hicks all night and still got them now but there's no pattern.

Anyone else got an awkward baby?
xx

Me! I've been in pain since thursday, lying down is so uncomfy as I get the feeling you have been talking about in my ribs, walking around feels like the baby is going to fall out. Carrying anything like a shopping bag gives me shooting pains across my stomach and it feels like the inside of me if being pulled apart :( xxx

That sounds exactly like it. The side of my bump she's not in is really sore and the side she is in now has lots of new Mummy marks! Grrr god knows what she'll be like in a few weeks - she's nearly 7lb now :cry: glad it's not just me!

Hope your LO arrives soon - the ribs thing is horrible

i am in the same boat....my LO gets into some right positions and has even caused nerve damage around my ribs which has given me a very uncomfortable burning sensation that is inflamed and slightly swollen. it is funny to see my belly morphing tho. i cant tell whats what, sometimes i can feel his bum and spine. he's a proper little wriggler tho and having SPD doesnt help

i am in the same boat....my LO gets into some right positions and has even caused nerve damage around my ribs which has given me a very uncomfortable burning sensation that is inflamed and slightly swollen. it is funny to see my belly morphing tho. i cant tell whats what, sometimes i can feel his bum and spine. he's a proper little wriggler tho and having SPD doesnt help

I'm with you on that one, walking on crutches with a foot in the side of your ribs is no fun!

They will be so worth it though :baby::happydance:

i get the rib burn!!! o my its so painful usually later in the avo.. start off as pin n needles and then i get the burnnnnn
little monkey..

oh yeah i totally agree! =D he's worth all the discomfort, atleast when he's breakdancing in my belly i know he's in there and happily doing his thing....i cant wear my support band though as it causes more pain than good. just have to ride it out. good excuse to let OH do more housework anyway ;)

i get the rib burn!!! o my its so painful usually later in the avo.. start off as pin n needles and then i get the burnnnnn
little monkey..

its awful isn't it....i never experienced anything like this with my daughter and she was a big baby weighing 8lb13 and two weeks early....i tend to get it a lot even when he is nowhere near that area....its very sore. sometimes its almost like a stabbing pain thats external rather that internal. apparently its nothing to worry about though so you just gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Definitely! I was supervising yesterday while DH reorganised and disinfected all the kitchen cupboards :) rib burn sounds sore!

I just feel like I've pulled the muscles on the right side of my bump and look vaguely like a ski slope hehe! Think it's just that she's big and curled on one side - expecting her to be around 10lbs!

bless her, that is a healthy weight....i am told i am measuring 2 weeks ahead so another big baby for me....OH and i are tall and both of us have had big babies previously (obviously not him but his ex did) i am expecting to be huge in a couple of weeks looking at my belly now...my daughter was very easy to push out because of her weight (8lb13) and as i was a good listener and pushed when i was told to (rolls eyes) i didnt even tear lol just grazed.

bless her, that is a healthy weight....i am told i am measuring 2 weeks ahead so another big baby for me....OH and i are tall and both of us have had big babies previously (obviously not him but his ex did) i am expecting to be huge in a couple of weeks looking at my belly now...my daughter was very easy to push out because of her weight (8lb13) and as i was a good listener and pushed when i was told to (rolls eyes) i didnt even tear lol just grazed.

Fab thanks for that - the old toothpaste idea I suppose (much easier to squeeze some out of a full tube :haha:)! I'm 5ft3 and DH is 5ft10 so no idea where she has come from but a lot of bubba's size seems to be her head :haha: it's measuring full term - though she's perfectly healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->