Anyone ever do the RAW food diet?

S

snl41296

Any advice would help. I am going to make a MAJOR change in our eating habits next week. Starting sept 1st eating healthy, and I read about this diet. My friend lost 30 lbs in 4 weeks.

No i havent done this diet, might look it up though as it sounds interesting.

Any advice would help. I am going to make a MAJOR change in our eating habits next week. Starting sept 1st eating healthy, and I read about this diet. My friend lost 30 lbs in 4 weeks.

30lb in 4 weeks is a dangerous rate of weight loss

It is suggested that 1-2lb is safe and healthy.

It is also not sustainable.

She will be breaking down muscle as well as losing water and some fat; that muscle loss includes that heart..... dangerous

She will be breaking down muscle as well as losing water and some fat; that muscle loss includes that heart..... dangerous

its a guy he is over 200 lbs

Amanda Seyfried great love her character takes a departure from the raw food diet and boudoir route.The combination of hot yoga to the most amazing anti-aging system to eliminate all health problems will make the people.

THIS.

man, woman, it doesnt matter. that much weight loss unless strictly monitored by a doctor is NOT healthy any way you look at it. this diet is not a good idea unless you are going to check every single thing that you eat and make sure you are eating correct amounts of protein and othe vitamins and minerals, as well as a good amount of calories each day then this diet is a no go..personally my life is too busy to go that way. it just wouldnt work.

1-2lbs what? a week?

i used to do the special K diet with my mum and sister, and my husband is now doing it, its 6lbs every 2 weeks.

its such an easy diet with lots of snacks (if your the snacking type of person)

my husband will have been on it 2 weeks tomorrow, and you can see that hes lost weight already.

i highly recommend the special-k diet, i think its great!

any diet that makes you lost 20lbs or more in a month seems unhealthy to me. you'd be putting your body under so much strain!

It sounds appealing, but isn't something I'd recommend. Any diet that promises quick weight loss is a dangerous one. Initial weight loss is excess water, fat and then muscle. This can cause significant damage to your heart. In addition, it isn't balanced nor will you feel full. You will be depriving yourself of valuable nutrients which will take a toll on your body.

The best type of 'diet' involves slow, sustained weight loss. You eat a healthy, balanced diet and control your portion sizes. In addition, you exercise for around 30 minutes a day. If you are looking for a healthy way to lose weight, I'd consult a dietitian.

1-2lbs what? a week?
i used to do the special K diet with my mum and sister, and my husband is now doing it, its 6lbs every 2 weeks.

its such an easy diet with lots of snacks (if your the snacking type of person)

my husband will have been on it 2 weeks tomorrow, and you can see that hes lost weight already.

i highly recommend the special-k diet, i think its great!

any diet that makes you lost 20lbs or more in a month seems unhealthy to me. you'd be putting your body under so much strain!

yes!!!! 1-2 lb per week is the safe and recommended rate of sustained weight loss.... at least in the UK.

to lose 2lb per week you need to burn off or eat 7000 less calories over the week. that's a lot of calories!!!!!! (3500 per pound of fat)

most of the 'weight' lost in the first week or two on diets is fluid.... that's why rates of weight loss slows down.

yes!!!! 1-2 lb per week is the safe and recommended rate of sustained weight loss.... at least in the UK.

to lose 2lb per week you need to burn off or eat 7000 less calories over the week. that's a lot of calories!!!!!! (3500 per pound of fat)

most of the 'weight' lost in the first week or two on diets is fluid.... that's why rates of weight loss slows down.

ah ok, well with the special k diet, its 3lbs a week.

weighed OH today, as its been two weeks...he still weighs the same amount :dohh: i guess thats better then putting weight on! gotta get him doing exercise every day now, i didnt push it the first 2 weeks as i just wanted him to get used to eating right, but now its time to get moving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->