Anyone ever had a dye run like this? *Update*

loveolina

Reaction score
Took a dollar store test around 8-10 dpo. Looked clear at first then 10 minutes later, there was a chunk of dye around where the test line would be. Took another blue dye test (not the best option I know) and also saw a shadow of a line by 10 minutes. Does it look like an evap line to you?

Attachments

• IMG_7200.JPG
    IMG_7200.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7194.JPG
    IMG_7194.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7198.JPG
    IMG_7198.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 62
I see the line on both, good luck x

I see lines on both. Hope it darkens for you x

I also see lines, but I've had bad evap on those white cassette tapes. :test: again?

I also see it on all. If it's that dark on there surely it would show on a FRER.

Looks like an evap to me. It appeared after the reading time frame. I've read that some people never got evap lines on Wal Mart tests, and some say they've gotten many. Not sure what to think!

Attachments

• IMG_7204.JPG
    IMG_7204.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 17
Here is a better picture.
Not sure what to think. Evaps on 3 different brands of tests?

I have gotten many Evaps on Wally that were pink and didn't take too long to appear and dye runs on vq like that but the fact I see the lines on multiple tests really keeping my fxed

I have gotten many Evaps on Wally that were pink and didn't take too long to appear and dye runs on vq like that but the fact I see the lines on multiple tests really keeping my fxed

They were just evaps and dye runs! AF arrived today :witch:

:nope:I was going to say your early response look just like mine did around 8-9dpo. Are you sure it was af and not just spotting? Those all definitely had lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->