anyone ever had a white lump or legion in there vulva

littleblonde

kacey and sophie
Reaction score
honestly im terrified. I dont no how long i have had. 2 years ago after an internal when i was pregnant i had a few spots of blood on wiping. Got my partner to check and he said i had a small cut. I assume this was from the internal. Then when i was pregnant agagin i had similar bits of blood and agagin figured it was the cut. Fast forward to now and i have spots of blood agagin sometimes on wiping and once after sex.Got my oh to look agagin and he could see small cut but could also see a white area on my vulva. I had just had my smear so thought id wait on results and then my gp. I also have an itch and a lot more than normal discharge. So today i go the gp and she has confirmed i have thrush whoch would explan the itchyness and discharge,. But she can see this white legion (what she called her) she looked all serious in the face when examining me. I asked her if it was the big C. She sais although it didnt look like it she couldnt rule it out. She did ask if i had ever had herpies (i said not that i new off) would i no? The area isnt sore or anthing but i feel itchy now. She has refered me to a speclist and i left her in tears.

I have since used and regreted dr google. All i keep reading is vulva cancer is rare in my age group (im 29) but i have some of the signs

anyone else have similar? im a crying mess convinced im going to leave my 2 young children without there mum,

i should also add that there are 4 people close to me with cancer right now. So it is heavly on my mind

p.s i have no idea i should be checking my vulva but apparently we should. So if you dont start checking once a month

Didn't want to read and run, but I think you should get an appt to see your doctor :flower:

Sometimes thrush causes lesions or bumps which can look like scratchy white patches (this can be seen in oral thrush as well). Also sometimes an oil gland can get enlarged and will look white or faintly yellow. They can get quite large and become a sort of cyst, which can be easily treated by a doctor. Most women have many of these little white bumps (and men do too, called Fordyce Spots) which are just oil glands. Usually they are tiny like pencil/pin dots but sometimes can grow much larger.

There are so many variables. A lot of weirdness can go on in that area as the skin is thin and delicate and there are hormones involved, etc. Try not to scare yourself too much. It's good that you are taking the initiative to see another doctor since that is very important to do any time anything odd comes up, but (I know this is the worst thing to say ever) try not to worry! Google is scary sometimes and it feeds my anxiety, so I try to avoid it if I'm in a fragile space.

I wish you all the best! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"