Anyone ever order from Peacocks?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by MrsO29, Aug 28, 2009.

1. MrsO29

MrsO29 Me-Hubby-2 kids-2 m/cs

I placed an order on Wednesday morning and chose Express which meant it should have come yesterday.
    I emailed yesterday and they said it would definitely come today.
    I emailed just now and they said Monday.

What a joke!
    I won't even be here on Monday either.

They haven't responded to my last e-mail, and offered no compensation for my postage cost as I paid for Express.

My pregnancy hormones can't cope with this :(

2. MrsO29

MrsO29 Me-Hubby-2 kids-2 m/cs

Does working day include Saturday?

3. mrscookie

mrscookie Mama and expecting

Sorry hun, I don't shop there anymore since the IDIOT'S put everything on the wrong hangers ie- size 16 hanger with size 8 trousers, and I have several times (and I never learn) bought home the wrong size. It winds me up everytime, I just sometimes dont think to double check the size on the label. Anyway, I would kick off big time! You paid for express so you should get express.
    And I hate to put a downer on things but monday is bank hols! It is not likely you will get it then either! Practically a week late I would say it will be!
    Working days tends to exclude weekends
    xxxx

4. Kirstin

Kirstin Well-Known Member

Usually not, I would be ringing asking for compensation for the difference in delivery costs.

5. Nemo and bump

Nemo and bump mummy of 1 daughter

i ordered express from them and it didnt come express. apparently they cant put through your order til they check with your bank. i phoned and said seeing as i paid for express and it came slower than standard i want a refund on the extra postage cost for express. they did refund me. try ringing