Anyone ever order from Peacocks?

MrsO29

Me-Hubby-2 kids-2 m/cs
Reaction score
I placed an order on Wednesday morning and chose Express which meant it should have come yesterday.
I emailed yesterday and they said it would definitely come today.
I emailed just now and they said Monday.

What a joke!
I won't even be here on Monday either.

They haven't responded to my last e-mail, and offered no compensation for my postage cost as I paid for Express.

My pregnancy hormones can't cope with this :(

Does working day include Saturday?

Sorry hun, I don't shop there anymore since the IDIOT'S put everything on the wrong hangers ie- size 16 hanger with size 8 trousers, and I have several times (and I never learn) bought home the wrong size. It winds me up everytime, I just sometimes dont think to double check the size on the label. Anyway, I would kick off big time! You paid for express so you should get express.
And I hate to put a downer on things but monday is bank hols! It is not likely you will get it then either! Practically a week late I would say it will be!
Working days tends to exclude weekends
xxxx

Usually not, I would be ringing asking for compensation for the difference in delivery costs.

i ordered express from them and it didnt come express. apparently they cant put through your order til they check with your bank. i phoned and said seeing as i paid for express and it came slower than standard i want a refund on the extra postage cost for express. they did refund me. try ringing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->