Anyone ever ordered anything from baby-pages.co.uk

Vivanco

Reaction score
Just ordered my new pushchair but they have taken the payment twice, i never got a confirmation email or anything, cant get through on the number they have it's constantly engaged and i am starting to panic :dohh:

did you pay by credit card? if so contact them and they should sort it all for you, if not try trading standards.

hope it works out fine for you ... good luck!

No just on my debit card, the guy from the bank said it shows the payments very close together and sometimes the bank just bounce one payment back but not always, i am such an idiot!

Hey :D

I just ordered my pram from baby pages on Saturday there and arranged the deal with the company by phone before ordering online, pram was delivered no problems on Tuesday. We had no problems getting through on their number and recieved a confirmation email as soon as the order was placed.

I hope you get it sorted though!

:hug:

p.s. they have an ebay shop as well and they get really good reviews (they are a top trader) so I hope this is just a misunderstanding. Good luck :D

phew!!! It was just a misunderstanding, the money is just in holding, they got my order, they send the other payment back!! Spoke to a lovely lady on the phone, sorted, very cheap too aren't they!! :happydance:

They were really cheap and the customer service we got was fab too as we phoned them up to get them to price match with another site and then they chucked in a free gift too!! :dance:

i am so glad that everything worked out for you! we have been caught out a number of times in the past so now, although we odnt like using a credit card, whenever we pruchase something over £100 we use the credit card and are then protected! just advice for people, and as long as you get in the habbit of paying it straight off you will be fine! (increases you credit rating too)!

glad everything worked out fine though, seems like a good site too! :D

We ordered our Quinny from them, they are fab! Glad the mix up is sorted :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"