anyone ever used lady pinkham tonic?

Nope but an older friend of mine.... Much older said it's not called a baby in every bottle for no reason I've been putting it off but I'm seriously considering it.

She said it's helped her and many women in her FAM conceive

Thanks for the reply ladies i was going to purchase it until my bf bought me something called yoders its almost the exact same recipe as lady pinkham except it has vinegar instead of alcohol which when i researched every ingredient apple cider vinegar is great when you are ttc it makes your body alkaline. So im on cd7 now and have been taking it since cd3 it has given me a lot of energy also.i will post results when i ovulate and fingers x for bfp baby dust to everyone

Thanks for the reply ladies i was going to purchase it until my bf bought me something called yoders its almost the exact same recipe as lady pinkham except it has vinegar instead of alcohol which when i researched every ingredient apple cider vinegar is great when you are ttc it makes your body alkaline. So im on cd7 now and have been taking it since cd3 it has given me a lot of energy also.i will post results when i ovulate and fingers x for bfp baby dust to everyone

Popping over from 2nd Trimester. If you want to shoot for a girl make sure your pH is ACIDIC and don't BD close to ovulation. You'll need to do it like 3-4 days out and stop. There are pH strips you can buy to pee on everyday to make sure your acidic in your vaginal environment. Dr. Shettles has a book on how to conceive either gender and ingender.com has all the info on the acid/alkaline diet and timing ovulation for gender sway. You start the diet on CD1 and continue it until after ovulation (boy sperm can't thrive in an acidic environment only alkaline and girls thrive)!!

I did the acid diet with this pregnancy but totally messed up on timing. I ended up ovulating two days earlier than I had the previous cycle and got a BFP. I was 36 hours out from O so mine is up in the air. Good Luck!

Thanks i'm also gna try cranberry juice right b4 ovulation to give me acid and i also am taking baby aspirin my research shows its good for girl environment also

Thanks i'm also gna try cranberry juice right b4 ovulation to give me acid and i also am taking baby aspirin my research shows its good for girl environment also

My pH before starting the acid diet was 7.5 and I got it down to 4.5 (very acidic) two days before O. The closer to O the more alkaline you get naturally and mine got back up to around 6 on the day of O. Also your position for BD is very important. I took a high dose of cranberry pills everyday, magnesium, calcium & folic acid. So supplements, acid diet and know your ovulation. That's a true girl sway. Good luck!

I'm taking prenatal vitamins calcium pills drinking milk lots of water no soda at all baby aspirin at night because i really believe i had a chemical pregnancy last month. af was 4 days late heavy bleeding and clots which i never have.had all pregnancy symptoms including weird cravings and very sore breast more than usual.so i'm trying to take all precautions this month praying for bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->