Anyone fake tan?

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
Whats your fake tanning routine? :)

I do it occasionally when I can be bothered because its so much hassle, exfoliating, moisturising etc etc.

What time of day do you fake tan? I usually do mine at night but I hate going to bed with that lotiony type feeling on your body. Its just not comfortable. So though I fake tan occasionally, its kind of half arsed kind of attitude.

What products do you use?

I don't like fake tan - I have it done professionally spray tanned occasionally but very rarely. I do use it if ever I'm going out and have my legs out as I don't like wearing tights - Though I just use a wash off one - So do it before I go out and then wash it off the next day. It looks alot better than other fake tans I've used as it made my legs look flawless as if I was wearing tights..But it wasn't streaky or anything like that. It was one my friend uses and is like 99p a tube..I was sceptical but she got me hooked on it :) x

Im so scared to fake tan cus i see some people outside with it and it looks horrendous i wouldnt trust myself lol

I'm a lazy fake-tanner too :) St. Moriz is the best and easiest one I've ever used. After taking a bath and having a scrub with one of those exfoliating sponges, I slap on some baby oil before drying myself and then use baby lotion to moisturise (especially knees, elbows and ankles!)

I use latex gloves which I get from the pound shops (you can get packs of 5 or 10 for a pound) and slap on the St. Moriz (I use the mousse in the regular colour, wasn't brave enough for the dark!). I then just pop some shorts on and a loose vest for a couple of hours and job's a good 'un! I tend to do it on a weekend morning while DH is about to sort LO if needs be. It also means I'm not getting fake tan on the bed sheets.

You can get St. Moriz from ebay for around 3 quid a bottle - bargain if you ask me :) And it doesn't have that weird biscuit smell either :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->