anyone fancy doing a 3 day detox ???

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Could do with a detox buddy!!!........I want to do a 'master cleanse' .....so 3 days of water with lemon.....and syrup xx

OK so i'll do it on my own then!!

So far so good.....Day 1 and 7 hrs in to it x

Just wanted to wish you luck. I just tried to do Jason Vale 7lb in 7 days and was having painful headaches I had to stop on day 3. Might give it another go soon.
Good luck.

No such thing is good/healthy/detox you'd benefit from information ive learnt.

All the best with it.

Just wanted to wish you luck. I just tried to do Jason Vale 7lb in 7 days and was having painful headaches I had to stop on day 3. Might give it another go soon.
Good luck.

You might find his Turbocharge one better hun. It's got healthy meals as well as juices and it's over 2 weeks. I've done it before, I'm allergic to pineapple though so the smoothies weren't as tasty as they could have been haha :)
Can't for the life of me remember how much I lost on it, it was almost 4 years ago now back when I worked for Juicemaster so it was easier to keep with it!!

I couldn't do the only honey and lemon thing :/ Good luck to you though. I'd prefer to just drink lots of water and try eat clean.

i started water and lemon this morning - but just planned taking first thing in morning - exercise and sensible eating.

how does the detox work? what do you have to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->