Anyone fancy selling me a Mei Tai?!?

Farie

Reaction score
Ok, cheeky to ask but hey, you never know!

Boo isnt due for another 4 months, so its not urgent, but I've decided I would very much like a mei tai for her, everything I've read is pretty positive and although I'lll prob get a moby style wrap for when shes really little (Sara - will be taking you up on that video of how to tie the damn thing!) the mei tai seems the best for a long term lots of use wrap

I like the Ellaroo's, BabyHawks etc ... ohhh and those from the lady with the foreign blog ... so so beautiful!! I'd ideally like one with the hood of some sort but its not essential.

So anyone got one they want to sell me? They are so blooming expensive out here, and never seem to come up 2nd hand :cry:
It doesnt have to be girlie, or flowery or fancy :winkwink:

That or please recommend me a good place to buy one thats not to expensive?
:kiss:

Thankies :flower:

i have one for sale

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/363580-babyhawk-solarweave-connecta.html

I am open to reasonable offers as it isn't shifting and I need the pennies

omg sahara, that BH is stunning!! How has it not shifted???

thank u - i know, i really don't want to sell either :nope:, but oh has put his foot down and my melkaj is so much more comfy

I need to sell my babyhawk too sadly but we just don't use it, think we started too late in the day tbh. Will add piccies when get oppurtunity.

I need to sell my babyhawk too sadly but we just don't use it, think we started too late in the day tbh. Will add piccies when get oppurtunity.

That would be awsome thank you :thumbup:

Sahara - yours is gorgeous, but sadly DF doesnt like the fish fabric :cry: (haha no taste!)
If it was just for me then I'd grab it, but he's got to like it too. Hope you find someone ASAP - it really is cool.

no worries - hope you find one soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"