Anyone feel they can enjoy this pregnancy?

mumaoftwoboys

Reaction score
I am 9 weeks today and between nausea and vomiting, no bump to show for it, no movement.... I feel cheated like I can't bond.

This sickness takes me away from my husband and my other two children. I feel heartbroken. I want this baby so much and know when I get through this I am going to forget it all it's so hard. I can't even yawn without dry reaching! :cry:

:hugs: sounds really rough my love. It will get better :hugs: and you will bond there is plenty of time xxxx

Aww :hugs:
I know exactly how you feel, I'm almost 16 weeks and still have not started to enjoy my pregnancy yet. Between two bleeding scares 5 times in the ER ( 3 for pregnancy induced gallbladder attacks with morphine drips and fluids. ) one over night stay.
Millions of appointments and I just haven't had a second to enjoy being pregnant and I want to so badly.
I think once I know the gender and start feeling lots of movement that will help me connect and start bonding :)

I have made it farther than anytime before and so have let myself start to enjoy it now. I think after the first trimester I will have so much to look forward to- gender, baby movements, baby belly (weird I know ) that it will be very exciting hopefully.

I am hoping to enjoy my pregnancy after the first trimester... Lost my baby at 11.5 weeks last time and now I am super over analyzing and worrying that I am going to do something wrong and make myself have another mc. I know its totally irrational but I cant help but have anxiety about it. I am so hoping to enjoy my pregnancy more once I get past 12 weeks!! I think that you will start bonding with your little baby once you see him/her, find out the gender, start showing ect. :) I am sorry you are so sick!!

Yes, I feel the same. :hugs: This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'd forgotten how hard it was. I never enjoyed being pregnant the first time round, I wasn't one of these women who love it. Just looking forward to the sickness ending at the moment.

I think first tri is awful. Other than that gorgeous second line and the first scan there is not much that's enjoyable. Luckily for me I only experience some nausea rather than sickness and I can control it by eating, so although massive, I'm still able to do the things I always do with my Daughter. For me 2nd and 3rd tri are the places to be. Movement, real mw appointments, Braxton hicks, proper bump. Now that is enough to make me smile through the extreme exhaustion in 1st tri! Not long my dear. We're almost there.

I hope the 2nd tri treats you better and you're able to enjoy the pregnancy, the 1st tri can be horrid on so many moms!!! (hugs)

I want to tell you it gets better, but I've reached viability and can't enjoy it. I'm expecting high risk twins and still have lots of little complications like anemia, placenta previa, etc. I'm on bedrest and literally cannot wait to be 36 weeks and wheeled to the csection staging area.

I don't think I will. Having had a MMC at 12 weeks, I just can't trust anything. I'm going to go mad over analysing everything and expecting the worst......

I don't think I will. Having had a MMC at 12 weeks, I just can't trust anything. I'm going to go mad over analysing everything and expecting the worst......

I feel ya hun :hugs:

i know the feeling i was just saying in another post that im feeling so ill this time around i have very little energy and feeling sick , this pregnancy came as a complete surprise to us , hopefully in a few weeks it wills start to get better xxx

Me too, I'm trying so hard to enjoy what I can because I wanted this so much and I actually missed being pregnant but the first tri is just horrible!

I had a MMC too at 11 weeks and even though I have since had my LG I don't think the fear ever goes away.
Plus the nausea and the tiredness just make the first tri horrible for everyone :-(
I think it is easily forgotten once you move past it but during its so hard and seems so long!!!

Big big hugs to everyone :hugs: we're almost to the second tri and hopefully it might get better xxx

thanks everyone,

it just still seems so far away - I did read today we are in our third month so that's a huge achievement on its own. Can't help but think I may get worse before I get better. I seem to remember week 9 being bad until week 10. We are supposed to be going with friends to the beach next weekend I'm a bit nervous I'm not going to feel any better :cry:

I can relate to feeling like crap and having to go do things (and not tell anyone that I feel like crap). Thanksgiving on thursday. Yeaterday I had to go out to eat for breakfast with OHs family and then went out for dinner with my visiting dad. Now today I have to go on an hour road trip and go to the zoo with my dad and brothers, then tonight I have to go out to eat with OHs visiting dad. SO EXHAUSTED!!!! Happy to see family but I feel like crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->