Reaction score
It seems since I got pregnant I've noticed the following:

* Beginnings of a double-chin :huh:

* Limp, frayed hair :wacko:

* Fatter around the waistline :dohh:

* A few zits :growlmad:

* 'Tired-looking' sunken eyes :sad1:

Anyone else feeling less-than-blooming?

Yep! I feel horrible. I constantly feel unwell though and that's really affecting my mood in general so I've not been making as much effort with myself but I'm covered in spots, my hair gets greasy 36 seconds after it's been washed, all of my clothes are too tight and facially I look exhausted. I'm right there with u!

Yep! I feel horrible. I constantly feel unwell though and that's really affecting my mood in general so I've not been making as much effort with myself but I'm covered in spots, my hair gets greasy 36 seconds after it's been washed, all of my clothes are too tight and facially I look exhausted. I'm right there with u!

Wow, all of this. Especially the greasy hair. :(

Also, I have a chesty cough and snotty nose :dohh:

Fat, greasy, spotty, I think I smell bad even though I am clean I feel vile!!

Feeling the exact same way! Pretty much like a potatoe.

Yes! I only allowed like 2 picture to be taken of me over the holidays. Not that I'm having a breakout or anything, I just feel "ugly". My DH is incredible and tells me daily that I'm the most beautiful I've ever been, but I still can't help the way I feel.

Oh yes! SO wanted me to do this daily pregnancy picture etc and I was like no bleeping way. Sorry but I already feel like a cow. I don't need the proof recorded for posterity.

Definitely have spent a lot of time feeling gross this time. Last time I felt more beautiful than ever from day one and I was so proud of my chubby tummy etc.. this time I'm not getting that at all, I don't know why. They say girls make you bloom and boys make you greasy so maybe that's it :haha:

Definitely have spent a lot of time feeling gross this time. Last time I felt more beautiful than ever from day one and I was so proud of my chubby tummy etc.. this time I'm not getting that at all, I don't know why. They say girls make you bloom and boys make you greasy so maybe that's it :haha:

I thought it was boys that made you bloom? :wacko:

Well I felt gross and greasy with my first who was a girl so not sure.

I feel blah as well. With my boy last pregnancy, I felt pretty. I just felt so good all the time!

This pregnancy (only 4 weeks) I've already broken out horribly, and I"m gaining weight quickly :dohh:

I thought girls stole their mothers beauty--so you feel gross when pregnant with a girl.

I've felt both ways already. I had huge gross breakouts on my chin for a few weeks that made me feel pretty disgusting. But now that's gone and I feel glow-y!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->