Anyone find it harder with their 6month+ baby now than when they were newborns?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Am I the only one?
Seems like it was so much easier when they were little babies...

-no orange stained clothes
-no food all over the floor
-no temper tantrums
-no crawling/climbing
-no food to make
-no teething and sleepless nights

Don't get me wrong, I love him now because he's so much fun and he interacts and play with me!!! It is just much more demanding... I've been fooled by people saying it was much easier when they are a bit older... I really don't think so!

Dont forget when they were newborns they didnt...
-Pull your hair/earrings
-Demand your attention and refuse to put up with anyone else holding them

You're so right,having a newborn around was a walk in the park compared to this age xx

he he!! maddi isn't too bad at either age, but i must admit i do miss that newborn stage, though i don't miss the sleepless nights, saying that... i hate bloody teething!! :rofl:

x

I would have to agree with this! Valerie was a very easy newborn who slept through the night and was easy to take care of! :) Now she is just so active, always only wants me or her father, and has sleepless nights due to teething! She is a great baby, I just have to agree that it was easier when she was a newborn!

Come to think of yeah it was easier when he was newborn lol I went to visit a friend who just had her baby friday and wow it looks so easy compared to running around chasing max saying "no" all the time lol

Definitely, I was thinking the exact same thing earlier. She's at the clingy stage and only wants mammy, its no fun. :(

I think the same, Jack is always shuffling around after cables, running over our feet in his walker, screaming/talking, throwing tantrums etc etc !
When he was a baby he would just lay there lol!!

Yeah I agree with all of the above, but let me just say, wait till they are toddlers !!!! Hehehe Believe me it gets worse and worse and worse !!!! Then they become pre-teens !!!! OMG

Yeah I agree with all of the above, but let me just say, wait till they are toddlers !!!! Hehehe Believe me it gets worse and worse and worse !!!! Then they become pre-teens !!!! OMG

Oh dear... I rather not think about it ! :dohh:

I actually like this stage better BUT Hannah's not walking or crawling yet. She plays pretty well on her own too and finally naps on her own so I find it easier. Though I do hate feeding her bottles now. It's been a chore since she was 4 months old or so :wacko:

Actually... I find Olivia really difficult at the moment. Shes coming up 13 months. We had so much fun when she was like 5-8 months. I wouldnt want her to be a newborn again but she was fab at 5-8 months.

x

Actually... I find Olivia really difficult at the moment. Shes coming up 13 months. We had so much fun when she was like 5-8 months. I wouldnt want her to be a newborn again but she was fab at 5-8 months.

x

Have to agree with you stef, callum was great until about 8mths, when he started crawling!!

And yes it was so much easier when he was a newborn, he pretty much slept through straightaway for the first few months but not anymore.

Wait till josh is walking jess, thats when it gets about 10x worse. You need eyes in the front, side's and back of your head and about 8 pairs of arms.:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->