Anyone from Cornwall?

Yay, some Cornwall buddies. I am just outside of St Austell (Luxulyan) So nice to have some Cornish people here. :)

Portreath! I wonder if any of us shared midwives?!
I got Victoria wall.....

ah no I had Emma Hendry I think her name was :) I sadly had a miscarriage 8 weeks ago, but she was lovely, so next time I hope I get her again - I will ask for her!

Im sorry about your loss :hugs: I actually know Emma, I went to school with her & she saw Jacob for his 10 day check.
Your only 5 minutes away from me, I live in Illogan x

Thanks everyone :) I have hopes that I'm pregnant again (have cramps, need the toilet alot, and am having extremely vivid dreams that I hear can be a sign) so hopefully I'll be seeing the midwife again soon!

Portreath! I wonder if any of us shared midwives?!
I got Victoria wall.....

ah no I had Emma Hendry I think her name was :) I sadly had a miscarriage 8 weeks ago, but she was lovely, so next time I hope I get her again - I will ask for her!

Im sorry about your loss :hugs: I actually know Emma, I went to school with her & she saw Jacob for his 10 day check.
Your only 5 minutes away from me, I live in Illogan x

Wow it's a small world! Yeh Emma was great - I only saw her once, but at the end of that appointment I was very pleased that I had her! U can tell her that if you see her lol

Do you ever get dads to be on this thing??
Im from the deep dark depts of cornwall :)

Hiya, indeed we do. There's a few guys scattered about the forum, I think!

I live 5 minutes from the border, does that count? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->