Anyone from County Durham?

cw_249

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm 26 weeks pregnant, due November and was wondering if there's anyone about from around Durham?
It would be really great to have some local people to chat to! x

hiya im kerry im 21 and in south shields i have a 1 year old daughter and im orig from olverhampton im looking to make new friends for me and my daughter thanks :)

Hi,
thanks for the reply, i'm from Bishop Auckland, i don't know anyone at all round here, lived round here for a couple of years. It would be lovely to be able to meet up with some people around here.

Sunderland isn't too far away at all, how old is your daughter?
I'm a bit thick and not really too sure where South Shields is, is it Newcastle?
Thanks again for replying!

hey hun your not far from me im in willington near crook i would of been 21wks but mc at 16+2wks i have a 15yr old son aswell

Hi,
thanks for the reply, i'm from Bishop Auckland, i don't know anyone at all round here, lived round here for a couple of years. It would be lovely to be able to meet up with some people around here.

Sunderland isn't too far away at all, how old is your daughter?
I'm a bit thick and not really too sure where South Shields is, is it Newcastle?
Thanks again for replying!

:hi: Alyssa's 18 months old :)

Hi,
Sorry its taken a while to reply, i'm fairly new on here and didn't realise there were replies...

Annmc, mc must have been awful, I've had a couple at about 12 weeks and i wouldn't wish it on anyone, how are you coping? Willington's not far at all, my son's just started playing football there actually!

Sunderland isn't too far either, whereabouts you from?

Hope to speak soon x

cw how old is your son does he play at parkside?

hi im kelly and im not far from you either im in sunderland ive got a 22 month old boy and preg with number 2

Im natalie, from consett, which is about 45 mins away. 10 mins other side of durham. 24 weeks pregnant with first :)

Hello :wave:
Im newly pregnant with no 1! Live in Hartlepool n work in Durham.
Curly

curlybug i work in durham, ami im from willington not far from bishop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"