Anyone from Coventry?

sarah_c

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone from Coventry or surrounding area? I'm in Tile Hill and I'm expecting my first baby in Feb. Would love to meet up with other expectant/new moms.

Sarah

Hiya

I am from Rugby (well Leamington originally!). I am expecting my first but due in Nov so a bit ahead! I used to live in Coventry too!

oooohhh i just spotted coventry on the main page so thought i would have a nosey and im in Tile hill aswell!! (but ive got 3 kids and im deffo not pregnant!!!)

Join the sure start in jardine cresent hun and they have groups for mums to be and lots of lovely baby groups for when your LO is here. baby massage, swimming and a great little group for newborns which is really for mums to have a little gab! Oh and there is a BF support group if you need it. I have met some of my best mummy friends through them and they are all really friendly.

:kiss:

Hi ya , im a tile hill mommy to !

my lo is nearly 2 and i used the groups nikki said and they are so helpful , i meet alot of my friends through them :thumbup:

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for late reply but have just got back from holiday.

Its so lovely to hear from some other mum's in the area. I don't really know anyone with kids so its all a bit daunting at the moment.

I will check out SureStart as it sounds like just what I need :)

Thanks Sarah

im from nuneaton, just outside coventry :) im due 9th feb but having c section end jan

I'm in Solihull but not due till May.

Hi ladies!

Im from Leeds, live in Burbage (nr Hinckley) and work in Coventry.... im TTC baby #1 at the mo with my hubby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->