• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone from Hertfordshire or near?

I'm in Hemel Hempstead too! Well, Chaulden but close enough!

xxx

I'm in Luton :hi:

I've also lived in Hemel and Welham Green :haha:

Oooh how exciting! my aunt lives in chaulden, im worried now incase you know her :blush:

i live in letchworth GC, grew up here and just moved back 2months ago

lol SoonToBeMum! I only moved here in May and don't know anyone so very unlikely!!! Good to see so many local ladies, I was starting to think I was the only one!

xxx

ooh how exciting! im glad that theres other people on here that are near me! we should arrange a meet soon! not that theres much to do near me :dohh:

Ooh yes, a meet would be fab :) I think coffee and cake can be arranged in most places!

xxx

lol pictureperfect, we arer the opposite (well, almost!) my OH works in Watford but lives in Hemel :) I work in Hemel. Wouldn't it be weird if we start finding out we all work in the same place? Or see each other at the shops or something. Bizarre!!

xxx

..i work at greggs in hemel town :blush:
i shall expect you to stalk me now :winkwink:

lol I hardly ever go to Hemel town so you're quite safe!! I work for Steria on the Maylands Industrial Estate

xxx

I go in Greggs! The one in the centre? I buy big loaves of tiger bread. :haha

SoonToBeMum i was sooooo close to popping into greggs today to get a saus, bean & cheese melt!!! Next time I will and I'll ask if it's youserving me :haha: x

yeah its the one in the centre bit,
& aha just look for the grumpy looking one :winkwink:
we should soo have a code, if anyone comes in and wants to know if its me serving you ask if we sell corned beef pasties (which we dont) but then ill know its one of you lot :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->