Anyone from Hertfordshire or near?

hehe the secret pass phrase made me giggle :)

xxx

hehe the secret pass phrase made me giggle :)

xxx

paha, well i didnt want to write my name on here, just incase i dont like the look of you i can pretend like i dont know what your on about :winkwink:
only kidding! :blush:

lol nope, he's the short one in our relationship! He's only around 5ft 8 (whereas I'm 5ft 11!). Must be someone else I'm afraid!!

xxx

:hi: I'm from Hemel too! Still trying to conceive #1 so I'm no use on baby questions :shrug:

Hi Traskey :wave: where in Hemel are you? I'm in the Old Town :) x

are you!? wow! where abouts are you? do u go to any of the babygroups? would be weird if I'd met u in real life :haha: x

are you!? wow! where abouts are you? do u go to any of the babygroups? would be weird if I'd met u in real life :haha: x

Im in woodhall farm.
No havent been to any babygroups, im to shy to go :lol:
Would be very weird if we have met without knowing.

Ahhh don't be shy, everyone's lovely at the places I've been & go too!! Although to be fair I didn't dare go on my own :haha: I met up with a lady off netmums and we banded together and started going! x

Ahhh don't be shy, everyone's lovely at the places I've been & go too!! Although to be fair I didn't dare go on my own :haha: I met up with a lady off netmums and we banded together and started going! x

They probably are but it would be much nicer having someone to go with so you dont have to feel like a complete weirdo if noone talks to you :rofl:
What one do you go to?

we should all meet up in town and go to greggs :haha:

:haha: Descend on mass? Lol, that would be a shock! Complete with the famous phrase of course. I'm in Warners End.

You should meet me & my new found friend from netmums, sarah and our LO's :) We go to pregnant & nonmovers at warners end community centre on mondays @ 1.30pm, under1's at windmill surestart in adeyfield on thursdays 9.30am (once a fortnight), and a baby music/sensory class called Tiny Acorns at the Holiday inn in Apsley on Fridays @ 2pm... so quite a few!!! x

You should meet me & my new found friend from netmums, sarah and our LO's :) We go to pregnant & nonmovers at warners end community centre on mondays @ 1.30pm, under1's at windmill surestart in adeyfield on thursdays 9.30am (once a fortnight), and a baby music/sensory class called Tiny Acorns at the Holiday inn in Apsley on Fridays @ 2pm... so quite a few!!! x

Thank you, that was quite a few :)
The only trouble is, its "far" away from where i am. I mean its not far far but as i dont drive and have to take the bus it would cost me a fortune. Its already £3 to get to the town centre:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->