Anyone from North East England?

They're supposed to be building pub, shop park etc over the road. There was supposed to be plans on display the other week for all the re-developments to happen. Hopef ully they will cos you're right, the bus service is crap! I dont have a car when OH is at work so have to bus or I usually walk to Galleries!!!x

They're supposed to be building pub, shop park etc over the road. There was supposed to be plans on display the other week for all the re-developments to happen. Hopef ully they will cos you're right, the bus service is crap! I dont have a car when OH is at work so have to bus or I usually walk to Galleries!!!x

I hope they go ahead with it this time, its not great for kids with nowhere to play etc. Omg walking to the Galleries?! I couldn't be doing with that lol! I wouldn't mind walking up to the shop in Columbia if it was better lit along the factory's, its pretty creepy on a dark night :( xo

I hope they go ahead with it this time, its not great for kids with nowhere to play etc. Omg walking to the Galleries?! I couldn't be doing with that lol! I wouldn't mind walking up to the shop in Columbia if it was better lit along the factory's, its pretty creepy on a dark night :( xo

NEED my baby weight off hun!! LOL!! I walk everywhere with my pram!!
I hate being stuck in the house!! It's dementing looking at same 4 walls!
Wouldn't be so bad if I had any friends near by and they could pop in for a cuppa, but I don't so it just gets lonely!
Takes me about 40 minutes to walk there now, used to take me an hour xx

NEED my baby weight off hun!! LOL!! I walk everywhere with my pram!!
I hate being stuck in the house!! It's dementing looking at same 4 walls!
Wouldn't be so bad if I had any friends near by and they could pop in for a cuppa, but I don't so it just gets lonely!
Takes me about 40 minutes to walk there now, used to take me an hour xx

40 mins isn't bad at all! I should probably try it, could do with loosing a few pounds and getting fit.. I'm 26 but feels like I have the legs of an 80 year old at the min! lol
Although Ive lived here since I was 10 I don't know anyone else in the estate!
Its really difficult making friends here, I don't think Ive really seen anyone around my age, it tends to be older people or young teenagers.. xox

40 mins isn't bad at all! I should probably try it, could do with loosing a few pounds and getting fit.. I'm 26 but feels like I have the legs of an 80 year old at the min! lol
Its really difficult making friends here, I don't think Ive really seen anyone around my age, it tends to be older people or young teenagers.. xox

Yeah I know what you mean about older people.
I'm 26 too :)
We're in street with mix of houses & bungalows & it's full of people who are 40+, no kids for my LO to play with or anything.
I'm hoping they will build a park just so I can take him across & meet some younger people in the estate.... or ever just people with children!
It gets lonely with little one & I don't know how much walking I will do once wintre kicks in...... Plus I'm back to work on 1 December :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: DREADING that!x

Im in Bishop Auckland, Co.Durham :)

if anyone has a blackberry ive created a ttc group if you want to add it?

pin: 224348B4

hows everyone doing then? x

im in willington and i work in bishop auckland x

Yeah I know what you mean about older people.
I'm 26 too :)
We're in street with mix of houses & bungalows & it's full of people who are 40+, no kids for my LO to play with or anything.
I'm hoping they will build a park just so I can take him across & meet some younger people in the estate.... or ever just people with children!
It gets lonely with little one & I don't know how much walking I will do once wintre kicks in...... Plus I'm back to work on 1 December :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: DREADING that!x

Sorry for the late reply hun, I just got back from a few days holiday.
Did you go to school in Washington? I went to Biddick and Rickleton/columbia primary, maybe we know each other? xo

Lucky you hun :)
Yeah went to school in washington but I went to Oxclose Primary & Oxclose Comp.
x

Oh, then I went to Shiney college for a year x

Ahh cool, I went to Shiney too. I was studying Art and design but didnt stick it out lol. Actually ended up back there last year to do access to Nursing :) xo

Hi im from Stanley and i work in Sunderland :) xx

I am in Darlington... for my sins.

x

Hope you don't think I'm being cheeky here people from the North East but I have some huggies nappies here if you want to take a look https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/467862-disney-pooh-huggies-super-dry-size-3-x-225-a.html

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->