Anyone from Oregon?

jthro24

Reaction score
Hi all, I just moved up to Oregon from CA and I was just wondering if there are any Mommies to be that love up this way? I don't know anyone since moving up here and it gets pretty lonely...😞

Hey, I'm from Idaho, but wanted to stop and say hope you like your new home.. Oregon is a beautiful pace to live. Which part of the state if you don't mind me asking?

I live in WA but lived in Portland for a year.

It depends what part of the state you live in. What area of the state are you in?

Looks like you have lots of bnb friends all around you :)

Hi ladies! Thanks for the reply. I am over near Corvallis. I have only been up here about a month and due to my unrelenting morning sickness I haven't even gotten around to really seeing all that OR has to offer. :( but it sure is beautiful!

I love Idaho, my grandparents owned a llama ranch in Harrison- near Cor de laine. So pretty up there. What part are you ladies from?

I am near Boise :), love it up north that way though. Llama ranch? Intresting animals llamas are. Did some work with alpacas and llamas a coupe of summers though.

I never liked Corvallis, I lived there for a year with FOB. College town, full of drug addicts (or at least the people I met) - I really dislike it, but I hope you enjoy it. I'm sure with different friends, the town is a lot different.

I'm about 3 hours south of Spokane and Couer'd Alene. I like it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->