anyone from south carolina???

I just signed up tonight too i'm from the Columbia area. So are you ttc? I am 22 my husband is 29 and we are trying to have my 3rd and last his fourth.

yes im ttc...im doin a home insemination aug. 5th im so excited this will be my first child

oh wow sounds exciting!! I know some people who did that and they have two kids now...
I have 2 boys and hoping for a girl!! haha Boys are so much fun but I think a girl would complete my little family I am currently 15 days late on my period... and keep getting negatives so waiting on my blood test results should be in tomorrow! What are you hoping to have a girl or boy

yes im ttc...im doin a home insemination aug. 5th im so excited this will be my first child

I'm in NC, but am preg from at home insem with my first baby. :happydance: My gf and I have a 14 year old daughter that she gave birth to. Welcome, and hope you get good news soon!! :flower:

Congrats on your pregnancy!! I want a girl so bad lol.. That is a very pretty name :)

@ren im hoping for a lil girl but my gf wants a boy lol ...@doll congrads to u and ur gf..i used to live in charlotte, nc for 2 yrs but moved back home. and dollface did u use frozen sperm or fresh ? if u have any tips i would love to know

@ren im hoping for a lil girl but my gf wants a boy lol ...@doll congrads to u and ur gf..i used to live in charlotte, nc for 2 yrs but moved back home. and dollface did u use frozen sperm or fresh ? if u have any tips i would love to know

I used fresh, and any questions you have, ask away! I am sooo open to other same sex couples having a family, and want to help try. We used a kit we bought from an online store, and it was so easy! I highly recommend looking into soft cups, preseed, a speculum and patience. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->