Anyone get an answer to spotting in early pregnancy?

Laughkay

Mother of one
Reaction score
I'm spotting on and off - have been for over a week now.

I've had a scan at 5 weeks that shows my tiny bean and I'm going back next week for another as they could not conclusively say that it was a baby!

Has anyone had spotting?

hi there hun i have had spotting in pregnancys but babys have been fine

at 5 weeks hun its sometimes too early to tell as baby is just starting to form with your next scan they should be able to tell u that fetal pole is there and should be able to see the heartbeat also ,heartbeat is usually detected by 6 wks pregnancy but all depends on development of the baby

just to say good luck hun and keep your spirits hight lots of baby dust sent to you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hun, I've had spotting and heavy bleeds, last preg and this one. Last time I lost at 17w but this was due to a haematoma I was told, they picked this up very early on (but even thewn many women have had this and continue to have normal pregnancies). This time I found out I was carrying twins and lost one, the other is doing fine at the minute though.
I have been in and out of EPAU since week5 and they told me bleeding in early pregnancy ios a lot more common than you think and it isn't always a bad sign.

Hang in there hun, I'm sure it will be fine x

I started spotting on 11/26 and still spotting today. It started pink but has been brown since Sunday now. I had a scan at 5w6d and seen the baby. Growth right on track. Still too ear;y for a heartbeat. I go back this Friday for another scan to see the heartbeat. My doc said the u/s showed no cause for the bleeding and said as long as it's brown he's not worried.

hi. I have spotted in this pregnancy brown pink and red. This started at 5 weeks. i had an early scan at 5 weeks and saw just a sac and yolk sac. The spotted continued till my 6 weeks and 5 days scan where i saw a baby and heartbeat. Then at 8 weeks i lost a huge amount oif red blood. Has another scan baby fine. That was 18 weeks ago and im 26 weeks now. It is scary and i did lose my 1st to brown blood. But it goes to show that bleeding is more common than you think.

I had spotting and heavy bleeding from 5 weeks til 14 weeks, even passed a clot the size of my palm and all is ok! Bleeding stopped at 15 weeks approx and I'm nearly 20 weeks and have my scan next week!

To start off with they were unsure what was causing it said it could be implantation, then at 7 weeks there was a chorionic heamatoma (small bruise) near placenta so could be that, then at 16 weeks a swab I had showed I have group b strep so it could have been that, but not sure!!

Bleeding doesn't always equal the worst hun, so try not to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->