Anyone get pregnant while on the Mirena IUD???

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
I think something is up and i posted in a different thread so i am just going to put the link here for anyone to read the details.

But pretty much like the title says... I'd love to hear your stories... TY

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/postnatal-support/2138573-mirena-pregnancy-questions-help-please.html

I've been worried about mine since i got it. There's been a time or 2 i feel like DH hits it, and hes even mentioned he felt something once or twice but then i'm so sore i can't stand it!! I haven't been to happy with it since i got the mirena...

I hated it and my husband didnt like it either because he kept getting stabbed by the wires, it made my bleeding weird and made me feel weird so I wouldnt have one again. Apparently your at higher risks of eptopic pregnancy if you fall pregnant with one in.
To be honest ive never found a contraceptive that work/is suited to me. My husband is getting the snip after this one is born lol

I had Paraguard IUD and no I didn't get pregnant on it, but my ob told me that if I thought I was pregnant with it in to come back right away because becoming pregnant with it in was dangerous. I don't know if it's the same with Mirena but to be safe I would take a test to be sure..

My sister in law got pregnant on it. Doctor opted to not take it out during the pregnancy even though it would have increased the baby's odds of survival, and she started bleeding around 20 weeks and gave birth to the baby unexpectedly. Obviously the baby did not survive. Highly recommend if you get pregnant with an Iud, and you find out early enough, to have your doctor remove it.

Thanks ladies. A little scary to think about but I think it may just be a change with the IUD. Who knows....

I had a teacher in college that got pregnant whilst using the iud. It had fallen out

I got pregnant on the copper coil, turns out it had expelled and was sitting in my cervix, unfortunately my pregnancy ended in a mmc butwas nothing to do with getting pregnant with the coil still in situ. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->