Anyone Got A Bread Maker?

holly2234

Reaction score
Had one bought for me this christmas and wondered if anyone has any tips or anything before i give it the first try! :)

Yes I have one.....I use it every other day, only downside is I have put on weight! :blush:It helps if you keep it out all the time in the kitchen, because if you need to get it out each time you want to make bread you will end up not using it! It saves money, I also make certain cakes in it too. The one thing I would say is try and get some digital scales if you havent already as it is very important to measure out the ingrediants exactly to get the best results. If you set it on a timer like mine to come on in the morning, when you put the ingrediants in the tin (you have to put them in the certain order that the books tell you......the water first, then the salt, sugar and butter, then the bread flour (has to be bread flour) the flour sits on top and lastly the yeast which has to be dried yeast. It is important that the yeast doesnt mix with the water if it will be sitting in the machine until the timer comes on. I lways grease the tin lightly before using

Thanks :) Hopefully itll work when i try it! Im waiting for my mum to come visit before i make it so that she will help me eat it!

Yeah I have. I stole it off my mum. She has two! I love it. Made a pizza dough at the weekend. You should have got a recipe book with it with some cool recipes in there.

Yeah i got a recipe book with it. I got given a different one for christmas only to find out that the recipe book and instructions were missing! So i had to return it to tesco and they said they couldnt replace instructions it so i ended up with a refund in the end. Went to argos for the next one and its looking good so far. I just need someone to help me eat it!

Mine has a recipe for chocolate bread. Wonder what thats like lol

Yea like others have said the important thing is to follow the recipe to the T. Exact measurement and in the right order. There should be a recipe book with it, and possibly a measuring cup and measuring spoons (ours has). Once you get used to how it does its thing you can try other recipes off the net etc! We use ours a lot, we do keep it on the work top so it's accessible :) YUM fresh bread!

There are some random things in ours as well - it has a jam setting :shrug:

It does nice cakes and pizza dough though as well as all the bread:thumbup:

There are some random things in ours as well - it has a jam setting :shrug:

It does nice cakes and pizza dough though as well as all the bread:thumbup:

Ha, so does mine. I have never thought of giving it a go but I wonder if it makes good jam! Lol.

I have a raspberry plait on mine too. Looks gorgeous!

Yummy I wana go experiment now lol. We has pizza last night with the base from dough from the bread machine. I always bung a load of garlic granules and dried herbs in the mix too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->