Anyone got a KitchenAid?

onlyme

Reaction score
Am soo tempted, but are they any good?

Yes! And I love mine! You can make everything from pastry to pasta, meringues to mince meat.

Highly recommended :)

My mum is addicted to hers! The toaster got put away because she needed the room for it tobe out permanently. I wouldn't mind but she has a large kitchen but wanted it in pride of place, haha. She uses it for everything!

We have a Kenwood. Better engines!

Yes, I got one for Christmas and I love, love, love it!!!!

I use it absolutely loads. I really couldn't live without it now. Plus, it looks fab in the kitchen! :cloud9:

My kitchenaid is called the husband, he does all the cooking, dishes and food shoping, what better kitchenaid could you have :)

Yep! They are a absolute godsend!! I have asked for the ice cream maker attachment for christmas. Plus, the range of colours go on and on and on and now they have the new glass bowl! Yes, I love mine.

I really want one, just don't have the money for one though :(

I know QVC sell them with three easy payments might make it a teeny bit more affordable.

Eek! Was half hoping you'd all say they are overrated . . . . .looks like i will have to start saving!

What things can you do with just the standard attatchments?

Love love love mine best thing ive ever bought kitcen wise! pretty mich anything you would use a whisk spoon beater for, ive used it for cakes, butter icing bread mash potatoe meringes cream yorkshire pudding mix prob loads others too but cant think off top of my head, really easy to clean too x

I love my kitchenaid! I've only ever had a kitchenaid so can't compare any others, maybe others are just as good? Maybe have a look at reviews on amazon or something xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->