Anyone got any idea?

Jayne

Molly's mum
Reaction score
From my ticker you can see that I'm due to O any day now. I've taken 5 OPK's (one a day) and had a negative each time, including today. :( Yesterday, my cervix was SHOW but today it's low, hard and closed again. I've had OV pains for the last few days, last night were especially bad and I can still feel them now. To top it all off, I just had some spotting. Really pink and only when I wiped, nothing in my knickers (apologies if TMI).

I'm starting to think I haven't ovulated this month, but what's the spotting all about? Wouldn't that be ovulation spotting? Is it possible that I've missed my LH surge for whatever reason and I DID ovulate hence the spotting? (We did the BD last night just in case, lol).

It is possible to miss cathing your surge with the tests if you test once a day.

Have they been getting darker leading up to your O day?

It is also possible you might O on a different day to what you thought.

If you are having an annovulatory cycle, dont panic! its not uncommon even for the healthiest woman to get these.

Thanks hun. Nope, the lines have stayed the same for all 5 days. :( This is probably a stupid question, but if I'm not ovulating, can the doctor fix it?

Every woman has some months where she doesn't ovulate, it's called anovulation and is completely normal if it happens occassionally. How long have you been using OPKs??

Every woman has some months where she doesn't ovulate, it's called anovulation and is completely normal if it happens occassionally. How long have you been using OPKs??

I just started using them this month. I'm just hoping if I haven't ovulated this month, that it's a one off..........

Hiya!

Possibly you ovulated during the day and missed your surge (v. possible). Maybe the spotting was implantation spotting! Good luck!

I agree with Poppy, you could have ovulated during the day and not known. I've also heard that it can take some women a couple of months to start ovulating after coming off of birth control pills.

Good luck getting your BFP! Hopefully it is implantation bleeding you are experiencing!!

Thanks girls. I haven't been on the pill for over 10 years so it's nowt to do with that, lol.

Oh well, guess I just got to wait and see!

Wasn't sure if you'd been on the pill or not. It sounds promising!! Hope you get your BFP this month!!

I have never had a positive OPK test, and I must be ovulating as I have 2 kiddies.....;) :)

Good luck with BFP! :dust:

Thanks Tam. I'm hearing more and more how OPK's don't work for certain people so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Jayne - try getting some cheaper OPK's on the internet - and test twice per day.

Good Luck, hope you your BFP soon

Sinead

its possible that you can O later this month goodluck though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back