Anyone got - Britax First Class Si Car Seat

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://boots.scene7.com/is/image/Boots/10072869?wid=200&hei=250&op_sharpen=1

Not used it yet - Just wondering if they are easy fitted into car?

I have one similar does it have red catches on the side?

Its still in the box but needs to be used tomorrow. Doesn't look like it from pic though!

I know theres diff colour fabrics on this model is all lol

yes i have it, simple when you do it after the first few times...
basically the lap strap goes under and sits in a groove then the shoulder strap comes down through the red clips then through the funny metal upside down U...
(if that makes sense)
thinking about that, actually put the shoulder strap in the funny U thing on the side near head first before you slip it through the red clips :) X

i also gave mine an almighty tug as if the car has breaked suddenly to make sure it was secure x

Its sounds like how the maxi cosi cabrio carseat goes on!?

And your suppose to tuck them into the seated position hun x

Tuck the baby??? yes
Tuck anything else..Dunno :shrug:...

(know its off topic but still searching for my p60 x)

I think the one you have is also rear facing? But imagine forward facing will be the same as mine. If so yes it is easy,Basically the seatbelt goes through the back the lap belt at the bottom doesn't fit into it anything just sits in front of 2 nobs on either sides, the top part of the seatbelt sits in the red catches , depending on the side that the carseat is on( this is the only fiddle part)

I know that doesn't really make sense but hopefully it will when you have a look at it, but to make it easier to clip the seatbelt in recline the seat to slide it thru, also once its in put your knee into the carseat push it back and tighten the seatbelt as much as you can.
Hope you manage it!! lol

And thanks girls sounds like its just as simple as the maxi :D At least Caitlins Nanny can leave this one in the car x

Did you get it in ok?
I had to fit Kierans new one today , still doesn't look rite will have to get my mate to check it!!

i've got one...it fits easily and basics are on the side of the seat, read the booklet that comes with it. if all else fails get someone at halfords or Mothercare to check it for you:dohh:

I have this one and it is really easy to fit rear facing. Not tried it forward facing yet and Jack is too small/young.

We have this one in black. It's a good car seat, Not that great for our car though our car is a bit small. Getting a Renault Scenic in the new year though :happydance:

This is the one we have too!!!

I had it fitted at halfords as was worried I wouldn't do it right...............tonight chris had to get something big in the car so he took it out - I went metal thinking I wouldn't get it back in.............. took me less than 5 mins - so so simple!!!

xx

Yer we got it in easy peasy! Case of looking complicated but once you've read over the instructions all seemed simple - Took Sc a couple of minutes and was impressed with how it reclines for comfort!

I know you can get cheaper ones but I want her to be comfy too and this one even had the :thumpup: from MIL :D

Oh it took us half hour finding the button catch to release the straps though for adjusting :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->