anyone got high fluid levels?

nicksi27

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has been diagnosed with polyhydramnios? My fluid levels have gone from 23cm at 32 weeks to 34cm at 34+5 :(. I spent the last few days googling and have scared myself silly, been balling my eyes out. baby is growing well tho and is on the big side at 6lb6oz today. Im having another scan next week and they may deliver him which is a scary thought. Ive been told im at risk of labour now so im not allowed to work or drive. Bored already and its only been half a day!! Just packed my hospital bag and im officially on maternity leave which feels strange.

Anyone else in the same situation? I posted on gestational complications board but its such a quiet board thought id post here as well x

Hi Hun, I'm not quite in the same boat, but kinda similar :/ I am borderline polyhydramnios (my hospital its anything over 20) and I was 20cmat 34+3 so nowhere near as much as you, however both my boys were preemies due to my waters breaking at 27weeks which they now think was a result of polyhydramnios!
So because of history and the level creeping up despite several queries leaks of my waters already I'm also "ready to go anytime!!!!"

How are you finding the symptoms of the extra fluid? Tired? Massive? :/ me too :(

Ps.....dr google is not your friend!!! It's so hard not to google (I've been doing it!) but you generally not get the worst case scenarios! Your lo seems a good weight, mines 5lb 9 they estimate which is also good....fingers crossed we hang on another few weeks :)

Dr google is definately not a friend. Im sorry you are going through a similar thing .... Anything like this is a massive worry. Im sure you will be fine though :) at my hospital they dont class excess fluid as poly until it goes past 25cm. Hope you hang on for a bit longer though. I feel big and just uncomfy. Im fine sitting down but as soon as i stand or walk my bump goes so hard it feels like it could literally rip open! Not fun! It must be hard for you with two LOs to look after? not too long now tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->