Anyone got pregnant using soy isoflavones??

C

Cutler101

ive been TTC & was told this could help anyone used it and got pregnant if so how long did it take ?? what did you do ?? how much did you take ?? what cd's did you use it on ?? - thanks

Hi
I've just tried it once from cd4-8 on 120mg. I didn't get a BFP but it did help me ovulate sooner and have 14 day LP. I'm sure it will help my chances greatly if I continued taking it to get good regular cycles x

Hey I tried them as my period hadn't come back after stopping bc. I think I took them for a week end of jan start of feb and got my bfp start of march. Hop that helps

Hey I tried them as my period hadn't come back after stopping bc. I think I took them for a week end of jan start of feb and got my bfp start of march. Hop that helps

How much did you take ?? Im taking 2 pills = 200mg for the last three days now .. Is that to much ?? Should i just take one pill = 100 mg for the last two days og my cycle ??

Those that got pregnant using soy, wat brand did u use? Im findin it very hard to find much variety in sydney, ive only ever taken blackmores phytolife and had 1 confirmed chemical preg and i think im havin another :(

Not scaring you but I took it and had spotting for 2 months induced af with provera
After that I again took it and got breakthrough bleed
My dosage was btw 80-160 mg

Not scaring you but I took it and had spotting for 2 months induced af with provera
After that I again took it and got breakthrough bleed
My dosage was btw 80-160 mg

Were you having regular cycles ??

long 2 months cycles but I guess I was ovulating Very late
But I have read good results as well
Try n u ll see

Just wondering cause ive heard if your having regular cycles and ovulating on your own dont take soy . but i just got off of depo and havent really been regular . i took my last dose yesterday & started my ovulation testing today hoping the soy makes me ovulate early

Hi started taking it for the first time this month :)
I had a 40 day cycle after my implant came out and I didn't ovulate at all.

I'm on CD13 now, I have been using opks for a few days now and so far they have all been very negative.

The two testes ive used have been negative too but im hoping the soy works & makes me ovulate plus im taking geritol too & they say there's a baby at the end of every bottle so fingers crossed : ]

I used soy when ttc my son and it didn't do anything to my cycle (it was 50 days) but I did fall pregnant and got a bfp at 10dpo :D

What is Geritol?

Its a Multivitamin has a combination of many different vitamins that are normally found in foods and other natural sources. Look it up EVERYONE said they fell pregnant when they used it

Hi ladies,

Been searching for some ladies that are currently taking soy and wanted to find out their experience and results. This is my first cycle on soy and I started my first round on
DAY 3 (Sept 17) took 150mg
Day 4 150mg
Day 5 150mg
Day 6 200mg
Day 7 200mg
I was also taking EPO, V-E, B6, B12, V-C, 81g of asprin, and Omega 3. I am currently on cycle day 24 and yesterday am I got light but very visible positive on internet pregnancy test. :cloud9: Has any one taken soy and delivered a healthy baby in the end.
Baby dust to all!

Mary

i took it this cycle too . im going to start testing this weekend and ill post back here if i get a BFP : ] baby dust to all & good luck loves . <3:dust::dust::dust::dust:

It doesn't seem to of done anything for me ovulation wise.
I think my body is attempting ovulation again this cycle.

If it doesn't work I have blood forms to have a day 21 blood test next cycle.

hi i just went and bought the blackmores phytolife

has anyone used them and can tell me how many tablets to take as im confused on the box states 2 tablets but ingredients states
isoflavone 50mg, would that be for both or 1 each?? i asked chemist lady she said would be 1 each 50mg, but i think cause it says adult take 2 that its 50mg for both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->