Anyone gotten BFP on 1st IUI??

Brittles

Reaction score
I just had my first IUI done 5 days ago. We've been trying for over 2 years, lots of rounds of Clomid, with and without Estridol and Progesterone. I had 2 LEEPs, so about half my cervix is gone. Finally got sent to RE and he suggested to go straight into IUI because of the scar tissue from the LEEPs and lack of CM (not hostile, just next to none), I also have PCOS. My husband and I are both in the military, so we actually had to hold off a few months :wacko: while he was in training for his new job. I did clomid CD 4-8 with an HCG shot 7 days ago. He gave an "excellent batch" according to the nurse.:happydance: 62 Million :spermy: and we BD that night/next morning to ensure lots of them lil guys getting in there. I am waiting on my Progesterone level test in 2 days and am going crazy!! ](*,) I came down with a cold 2 days after my IUI, and have read a little bit about EPF (Early Pregnancy Factor) and am really hopeful!! Has anyone else either gotten a cold before finding out they were preggers, or gotten a :bfp: on first go?? Thanks!!

Hi brittles! I'm on my first IUI/clomid. I'm only on CD6 though. I am taking 50mg clomid days 3-7. I have my next scan on CD10 Saturday so hoping I have a lot of follies Saturday! I will be taking ovidrel trigger too when the time comes. I have only one tube open and it's my left side. My baseline scan showed 2 follies developing already on that side too.

Goodluck to you and hope you get that BFP!

Good luck to you! Hope you have LOTS of follies!! I only had 2 Major ones, but quite a number of small ones. One that I had measured 32mmx48mm!! No wonder my ovary hurt!! I wish you luck. If you can, wear loose pants that don't rub on your injection site. I'm in the military so my bottoms with my belt sat RIGHT on top of where my injection was.. OUCH! Thinking lots of :baby: thoughts and sending :dust:!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"