Anyone had a bleed at 20 weeks + ? What happens?

BabyHill

Mum & Wife <3
Reaction score
Just wanted to know anyone's experiences, I had a small bleed and at the hospital in the morning but no idea what to expect :shrug:

I'm refusing an internal but I'm feeling baby move and midwife got the heartbeat today so can't imagine they'll scan me, what else is there? x :cry:

I had this happen with my last pregnancy at 22 weeks. I was also sent to the hospital by my OB and they checked me out with an ultrasound. They asked us if we had had any nookie and we had the day before. They said it was most likely related to that and we were put on "pelvic rest" which is a nice way of saying no nookie! The bleeding stopped on it's own and I didnt have anything else like that the rest of the pregnancy. I am sure everything will be fine and it is good that you are getting it checked out.

Thank you, we've had no nookie for well over a week so I'm unsure where its come from but its reassuring to know its happened to someone else and been fine. I called and they're pretty intent on doing an internal but I won't let myself be pressured into it so hopefully they'll do a scan if they need to check cervix or anything. x

I had one they did and ultrasound and found i had a low lying placenta the think the blood came for that the did not do an internal because of my history of miscarriage but did do an ultrasound to check on everything

I had a bleed at 22w4d, they monitored me and baby all was fine, and they gave me an internal, but never found out why I had a bleed. Everything is perfect now though x

I'm really afraid of having an internal, I've told them I won't have one for fear of miscarriage (my family have been so unlucky with them) so I'm unsure at what they can actually do for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->