Anyone had a nearly positive opk but DID ovulate?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has used an opk but did ovulate even tho it was negative?
I'm using a new type of opk which is 25miu when I normally use a much more sensitive test a d I only ever get at dark as the control line on those so I'm wondering if this is in fact positive because it's not as sensitive? If that makes any sense!! I have all the other signs of ovulation. 🤔🤔

Some ladies can get a positive reading without it being as dark as the control line, so i think its very much possible. Are you temping?

Do you have a photo of the test? Fingers crossed for you :)

The opk only shows the surge before ovulation, not that you actually ovulate. Personally I know that in the past I've surged and not ovulated then surged later and did ovulate. Similarly you could miss the peak of your surge but still ovulate. That's why I started temping, since the thermal shift is a good confirmation that ovulation happened.
So basically yes entirely possible to never get a positive opk but still ovulate.

IMG_5885.jpg but this is with a 25miu test where normally I'd use a more sensitive test??

I'm on cd26 too I'd normally ov around cd21 but my mmc seems to have lengthened my cycle. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->