Anyone had a Pyschic Star reading?

Hey,

I cant really help as I havnt had one done but after suffereing a third loss I have thought about getting one done but scared it wont be good news. At the moment we cant try again untill after the 1st Dec which is when we have an appointment for further testing we're having blood tests done on the 1st.

I'd be interested to hear of anyones succuess stories with them or not as the case may be.

:hugs:

I havent had a psychic star reAding but have had a reading from someone else. I understand how you feel cos its not something I would usually do I have only told 1 freind, OH knows I had it but not asked what was said! I just needed some direction cos like you it was overtaking my life after the miscarraige, the dissapointment every month, I hate the TWW as well! She said I would be pregnant by xmas but I am starting to think she meant next year now!
For me i just needed someone to say it would happen one day and it was comforting. You are so right about everyonbe saying it happens when you least expect and dont think about it - well when am I ever not thinking about it?!
Good luck hun xx

Yeah that was me you were very sweet to me and helpful.

I wish I could say something to make you feel better but I know how hard it is especially in that TWW then getting your AF it is heartbraking and all people say is just dont think about it when you dont think about it it will happen it drives me nuts as if its that easy.

I thought it would never happen for us although it hasnt ended well but I had a u/s to check everything was ok as had problems with my periods after the second loss which was a very early one the scan lady told me my womb was tipped forward and to roll onto my front after :sex: the first time we tried it we got pregnant straight away sadly we have just loss that baby but I'm sure it helped me get pregnant or maybe thats wishful thinking hopefully it will happen again it reassured me as it took me a year to get pregnant the first time.

I really hope it happens for you soon do you chart or do opks? I have done opks but I dont chart my temp or anything. Could you and your OH maybe get away for a long weekend or something I know it wont take you mind of ttc but maybe a different environment would be good for you both. I thought about giving accupuncture a go if nothing else to help me relax while TTC.

I am sending you lots of :hugs: and positive thoughts.

It has been so heartbraking I just cant believe it has happened again the pregnancy felt so different so we were full of hope that this would be our little one we allowed ourselves to start thinking to the future with our much wanted baby and then it all turned to crap.

I just hope that one day it will happen for us that we will get to hold out baby in our arms but its hard to keep positive and hold on to hope one of the reasons why I had considered a pyschic reading to give me some kind of hope.

I am so sorry you are feeling this way maybe you could do the NTNP and see what happens I know it must be so hard for you. :hugs:

Sorry for all of your losses, I myself have had two MC's this year, one at 8wks and one at 11wks after seeing the HB at an early scan. It was difficult for sure esp this last one but I have come to accept it. I don't know exactly what the NHC rules are for women at a certain age TTC but I would think you would be eligible for a fertility clinic to get real help? I don't know anyone's background here but if you are Christian, it is clearly stated that evil influences mediums to deceive us. It doesn't mean that they could be wrong in telling you anything from the past but only He knows the future so any "foretelling" would be conjured from deception to lead us astray and fill us with doubt. Trust yourself and look to those you can trust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->