Anyone had a scan at 5 weeks?

Mummypea

Reaction score
I had a red bleed last night after DTD which has now tailed off to pink spotting and practically stopped. My GP has referred me to the EPU for a scan on Friday when I will be 5+2. What should I expect to see?

I had a scan at 5 weeks last month, the evening before my scan I had heavy bleeding and passed 2 things 30 mins apart. My womb was completely empty in the scan, I can't bear to see that again if it may be because it's just too early.

X

I had an internal and we saw a sac and the start of the foetal pole that was all they then rescheduled me for 2 weeks later, and we saw a baby with a HB. Don't expect too much sweetie as unfortunately it is too early.

We had a scan at 5 weeks and there was one empty sac. The tech was rolling her eyes asking why my dr even sent me for a scan that early... it was for spotting as well but yeah they will probably make you come back when the HB can be seen.

I did at 5+2. We saw one empty sac and a hematoma that explained my bleeding. Had a repeat scan today at 6+6 and it turns put the hematoma was really another sac: two babies with two heart beats!

So don't expect much, more than likely they won't even let you see the screen and you'll have a repeat scan in about 2 weeks

i did at 5+2. We saw one empty sac and a hematoma that explained my bleeding. Had a repeat scan today at 6+6 and it turns put the hematoma was really another sac: Two babies with two heart beats!

So don't expect much, more than likely they won't even let you see the screen and you'll have a repeat scan in about 2 weeks

crazzzzyyyy!!!

I had one at 5plus 2 with my 10 month old and we could see sac but no heartbeat so had to go back 2 weeks later.

This pregnancy I had one and they dated me 5plus 6 and we saw the heartbeat and baby

Thank you all, I've not had any spotting today, not sure if that's a good or bad sign. Suppose it's good but don't want to get my hopes up as I keep expecting red blood again when I go to the loo, but I have left and right sided ovary pains which I've been getting since pretty much conception on and off. So stressed. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->