Anyone had a scan at 9 weeks?

sproutly2003

Reaction score
...and had any scan pictures? I'm having on on Saturday and just wondered what I should expect.

Yes, I did. I was almost 10 weeks, though, when I had mine. However, i did have a scan and they just measured the length of the baby to see how far along I was and i was right on target. I got only one pic. However, i have my 12 week scan next week.

Hi, I did in my last pregnancy. Well 9+4. It was a private scan and not the clearest compared to my earlier NHS ones, but I'll attatch a pic. There are 4 pics in the frame. The one on the top right is at 9+4. Like I say, not very clear, but it was a full on jelly baby shape and flipping around all over the show!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=694923&stc=1&d=1383763084

Urghhhh, and it's coming up on its side . Bloody iPhone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 28
I did I'll upload it momentarily

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p550/jslyn9996/jslyn9996001/securedownload_zps5c3cfb7f.jpg

Sorry its so big. Head on the right and you can see hands and feet

I had one at 9+1 via abdomen. We could see the head, rump, arm buds, leg buds, heartbeat the dissolving yolk, and the baby was moving all around. Looked like it was jumping on a trampoline (only it was sideways and not up and down).

We did not listen for the heart and I completely forgot to ask. A lot of docs won't try that early b/c so often you can't yet hear it and they don't want to make you nervous.

I had a scan yesterday at 9+3. Baby was moving around and you could see its head, arm and leg. The heart was beating so fast at 174bpm it was awesome!

Attachments

• photo 1 - Copy.jpg
    photo 1 - Copy.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 11
I did with my DD, this is at 9 weeks 5 days https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/null_zps14a7a942.png
Heads at the top and legs at the bottom :) you can see her little arms aswell!

I had one. My pic isn't very clear but looks similar to the other ones posted. The beans were moving around and waving their arms. I was even able to make out fingers on the monitor (not the printout). I think my heartbeats were more like 150ish.

This is an internal at 9+1.

Head is at the bottom, feet at the top.

https://imageshack.com/a/img716/4263/e7fu.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

I had mine at 9+6 and it pretty much looked like everyone else's.

I had a scan yesterday at 9w+3d, I was joking with the tech that my little bean still didn't look like a baby, she was determined to show me it does and I got the attached pic. I have weekly scans due to previous losses and can't believe the difference between this week and last!

Good luck, enjoy it xxx

Attachments

• Baby 9w 3d0001.jpg
    Baby 9w 3d0001.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 2
I had a scan yesterday at 9w+3d, I was joking with the tech that my little bean still didn't look like a baby, she was determined to show me it does and I got the attached pic. I have weekly scans due to previous losses and can't believe the difference between this week and last!

Good luck, enjoy it xxx

Yes! I had one at 7 weeks and another at 9 weeks and I couldn't believe the difference! They do a lot of growing over that period. I was like - no wonder I've felt so rubbish the past couple weeks lol!

Good luck, enjoy it xxx

Yes! I had one at 7 weeks and another at 9 weeks and I couldn't believe the difference! They do a lot of growing over that period. I was like - no wonder I've felt so rubbish the past couple weeks lol!

So true, I couldn't get over how big it's head suddenly was! Bring on next week's scan! :happydance: xx

Hi! I had an ultrasound at 9w6d. I got pretty good pictures :) I'll attach one!baby 2..jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->