Anyone had a spray tan before that can advise?

B

Belle25

I'm thinking if getting a spray tan done professionally for my wedding.
Just wondered-do they tend to leak onto clothes? Bearing in mind I'm wearing white!

Also-do you have to be totally naked in front of the person doing it? I mean that sounds like hell :haha:

Xx

I've had one and it never leaked onto my clothes but id have it done 2/3 days before your wedding to be sure. I left my bra on (strapless) and wore knickers, I know others who have done this too. Just be as naked as you are comfortable with :) x

My honest advice. . . Dont do it, i had one 3 days before my wedding it a beautiful colour as soon as i got in my dress and started sweating it ran, the underarms of my dress are bright orange and ruiened and i had the lightest tan they had, it was awful and my only regret of the day

I agree with ^wss if you sweat its a big no no. would you go on a sunbed? for use week running up to your wedding for a natural tan?

Spray tans do go onto clothing when you sweat of course! I would never use a sunbed not even for a week as I'm prone to moles etc so I do use spray tans not in the summer but definitely in the winter.
Bring baby powder and chalk!!
If you get a little tan on the underarms of you dress use the chalk to take the colour away.
No your not naked. Bring old dark clothes with you and flip flops. You'll be in your knicks and bra (strapless preferably).

Think I will just leave a spray tan then! That was my concern, it would leak.

Won't do a sunbed-thought about it but it's dangerous. Think they are actually banned in some countries!

Argh! Wish there was a simple solution.

Thanks xx

I'd try it in advance to see how it is on you. I've not had a spray tan transfer onto clothing (I have with at-home self tan), but with me after a day or two it just flakes off and leaves big tide marks around my neck/hands etc. My friend and I got one last Friday though and hers is still on solid, so I guess it depends on your skin.
I've never been naked in there - I only get my top half and legs done so I cover my torso completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->