Anyone had a successful pregnancy even with blocked fallopian tube?

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here. A HSG in Jan revealed that my right tube is completely blocked (I already had an ectopic pregnancy on this side). I got married last month so we were waiting until this month to go for the laproscopy, I was told to call the hospital as soon as my period started. Well, my period was due 3rd April, did a test on Sunday which was negative so now I'm thinking it's another ectopic. I'm going into hospital tomorrow, so I know all of my questions will be answered... but I was just wondering whether I have a glimmer of hope, whether anyone has had a successful pregnancy even with a blocked tube, and if not how long it took them to get pregnant afterwards.

We've been trying to conceive since September 2006, I've had a laproscopy and hormone treatment for endometriosis and I had a miscarriage last June at 13 weeks and the ectopic I mentioned was last September.

Sorry I don't know all of the abbreviations yet!

Just realised I probably should've posted this in the "problems conceiving", apologies.

Hello and welcome to baby bump, I had a hsg done and Jan 08 too and found out that my right tube is block, I did get pg in oct. 07 but had a m/c . my DR. says that women get pg with one tube all the time so I startd clomid last month but it gave me a good O from my right side so we will start clomid again this month and pray I O from my left side. Good luck to you on you road of ttc. Sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hi: Welcome to the forum. I haven't had any experience with this myself but I did have a niece who had one of her tubes removed because it was blocked (she also suffered from those fibroids, can't think of the word right now). She conceived 4 months after having the fibroids and tube removed.

one of my friends only has one tube and she conceived twins last year - wasn;t trying either. Good luck. keep us posted.
:hugs:

Hi girls, thanks for your messages. I posted a new thread in the problems trying to conceive fourm. Basically I'm not pregnant and my Dr said that I am psychologically blocking my period and as soon as I accept I'm not pregnant then it will come and then they can do the op... not that impressed!!

Hi i had been trying to conceive for two years when i had a laparoscopy and was told that both my tubes were blocked and that i would need to have IVF. We couldn't afford IVF at the time and here i am a year later still trying to save and realised my period was late, I took a HPT and it was positive! I took another today and it was also positive, going to my gp tomorrow as i cant really believe it!! But it just goes to show miracles do happen. :happydance:

Hi i had been trying to conceive for two years when i had a laparoscopy and was told that both my tubes were blocked and that i would need to have IVF. We couldn't afford IVF at the time and here i am a year later still trying to save and realised my period was late, I took a HPT and it was positive! I took another today and it was also positive, going to my gp tomorrow as i cant really believe it!! But it just goes to show miracles do happen. :happydance:

WOW!! Well done, many many congratualtions! :happydance: :cloud9:

Hi Sweet Cheeks

I was diagnosed with blocked tubes about 2 weeks ago. I cried and cired. I thought all was lost. I thought that my life was over. But I remember the promise God gave me on September 15, 2007. He told me that my DH and I would have our covenant child that represents our covenant marriage. I asked HIM to forgive me for forgetting the promise He made to me. I then began to thank HIM for the miracle that He's going to give me and my DH. I'm no longer worried about it. I've put it in God's hands and I'm believing HIM wholeheartedly for our miracle real soon.

When I came across your story it just blessed me so much. Yes miracles do still happen and one day soon I will be able to post our miracle.

Thank you for your story.

My Mum had an eptopic pregnancy and had to have one of her tubes removed.

She fell pregnant with fraternal twins (me and sis) a year later!!

She has always said that we were miracle babies as she thought the journey was over!! Good luck XXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->