• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone had a sweep at 38 weeks?

mamawolf

Reaction score
If I'm 2 or 3 cm dilated and 60%+ effaced (I was a fingertip dilated and 50%effaced a week ago) at this appointment do you think the doctor would do a sweep? If it looks like I'm on my way anyway?

I had a sweep at 38 and 6 w my daughter less then 3 cm dilated and it worked started laboring that night and all night had her next day

I had a sweep exactly 37 weeks as I was being induced a few days later and they wanted to see if things could get going naturally. I was 2cm at the time, but didn't do a right lot.

Had a sweep today at 37+6, cervix was favourable but so far all its done is made false labour worse!

Well I was still only a fingertip dilated so it wouldn't be possible anyway. Besides she said they wouldn't do one until 39. So hopefully I'll go in the next week but if not I hope I can get a sweep next friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->