anyone had an early bfn that turned into a BFP in same cycle?

salb10

Reaction score
i am in my third cycle and am usually very predictable in my pre menstrual symptoms but this month i've got nothing at all.
AF not due till boxing day but used an early test 7 days early (when it was supposed to be 6- damn my lack of will power!) and i did a 4 day early one today and got bfn.

I was wondering how many have, or know of people who have had a bfn with an early test but that got a bfp on the day af was due?

Hi hunny, i havent got any stories to tell you that relate to me. but my sister how ever didnt get a :bfp: until her period was a week, may be a week and half, late. She tested everyday for a whole week and finally got her BFP using a cheap predictor test. She thought she was going to come on as she was having stomach cramps but nope she was pregnant.

Do you know when you ovulated as it wont pick up the HCG until at leat 8 DPO and for some can be even longer. Wishing you all the luck in the world and hope you get your BFP soon.

thank u :)
i am approx 10dpo but i'm not well at mo and been up all night with chest infection so didn't really have a 'morning wee' - i just tested at 2.30am when i could't hold out anymore....
so there is some hope then ?! fingers crossed!

there is hope hunny. i would leave it a few more days until at least 14 DPO and then test again. keep us posted. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->