Anyone had any experience with maca?

Rozzer

Mum of 2, expecting #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm trying something a little bit different this month and trying to boost fertility through diet, particularly smoothies.

I'm curious about maca. - every where I can see on the net rave about it and I wonder if anyone has had experience?

My smoothie today was:
Apple, mixed berries, coconut oil, baby spinach leaves, lsa and almond milk - delish!

No effect for me, just hurt my wallet.

I'm taking maca capsules, and I'm pretty sure its the only reason I'm in with a chance this cycle.

I tried it a while ago for a couple of weeks and had an anovulatory cycle that month, but I suspect that was a coincidence. I was also still taking vitex then.

But since then I've stopped taking vitex and have been having cycle tracking, and found out that my estradiol was too low and I wasn't getting properly mature follicles. Maca is supposed to be very good at balancing estrogen and other hormones so I gave it another go, and I just had an ultrasound this morning that showed I've got a dominant follicle this month, and I should be ovulating in a few days. My estradiol has also been a lot better. I think this might be the first time I ovulate properly in months.

So I think it can be good, but like with all these supplements and home remedies, it's got to be the right thing for your particular problem. I was taking vitex and it seemed to improve things for several months, but now I've worked out that it was just masking the real problem and maca is better for me. But for other people vitex works great.

That said, maca is supposed to be generally quite beneficial, so it shouldn't hurt at all.

Hello,

We've had some success stories with MACA but like anything, you're body must be in a healthy position to be able to absorb this. Our drinking gel feeds the body with all nutrients and minerals needed and maybe this is why we've had positive results.

Our products carry a 90 day money back guarantee so why not give them a try?

give me a call if you need more information 0780 167 0385

Many Thanks for reading

Andi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back