Anyone had caesareans very close together?x

drewdrop

Reaction score
Hi,

I had to have an emergency section with my daughter in July 2012 she is now 9 months and i am 6 months pregnant again.

Im just after advice of anyone else who had a small gap between sections my scar will only be just over 1 year on the date my section is booked.

Im worried now as i get bigger that it will open etc,

Also what was recovery like? i ws great with my 1st i felt fine, my scar healed lovely and i had no probs at all

Thanks
DD X

Hi,

I had to have an emergency section with my daughter in July 2012 she is now 9 months and i am 6 months pregnant again.

Im just after advice of anyone else who had a small gap between sections my scar will only be just over 1 year on the date my section is booked.

Im worried now as i get bigger that it will open etc,

Also what was recovery like? i ws great with my 1st i felt fine, my scar healed lovely and i had no probs at all

Thanks
DD X

I had 15 months between c-sections (Dec 10 and March 12). No-one told me I should wait for a year before getting pregnant again :dohh: My scar & incision were fine during pregnancy.

Recovery for me was fine too - both times were pretty much the same. Didn't take the pain meds and everything appears to be healing well :)

My first cs was in Jan 2011 and my second is due next week, I can't talk about my recovery yet but I am having no problems with my scar....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->