• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone had cramping and lower back pain 8/9 dpo??

kerry0502

Reaction score
Hi, i'm ttc for the first time and just wondered if anyone had expereinced the same syptoms as me and had a bfp. i had quite moderate period like cramping and lower backache at 8/9 dpo, if i hadn't of been charting i would have thought period was about to start. they have now gone but continues to be a dull ache, i normally only have them day before af. Also sore bbs and increased white cm, just curious and will keep me occupied until i can test, as everyone knows this is the longest two weeks ever, thanks for listening to my rambling!!

I had period pains for 2 days, was sure I was about to come on! Also lots of cm, I tested at 11 dpo and got bfn, waited several more days again and low and behold got my bfp! Am now 19 weeks :) good luck x

Im the same as you!

I'm 8DPO and have dull ache cramping on right side and had awful lower back ache CD7
Boobs are a little bit tender but nothing to write home about.

hopefully we'll both get what we want for xmas, i am 11 dpo at the moment, chest a little sore but nothing major to. not long before you get to find out!

Lower back pain was a first sign too!!! Still got it now, hope you get your bfps x

IM 10 DPO JUST tested and got bfn had period pain and backache

i'm a poas addict! just done one at 11dpo but it was neg, however didn't use fmu so wasn't expecting anything but still stung, i must be patient is my new mantra, will wait a few days, hope it turns into a bfp! thanks for your responses

congratulations...can you tell everything you experienced up to getting your BFP

thanks

omg congrats!!! h&h nine months :happydance:

hope the backache is a good sign for me too hehe

Thanks, Sure, after ovulation I noticed i felt tired, had no energy for my normal gym sessions, not extreme fatigue but just lacking in energy. Then the cramps and backache lasting 2 days, about 5 days before my expected period, also had bouts of nausea and hot flushes throughout. however I've experienced all these before af apart from those cramps, which got quite strong. I didn't feel pregnant like some say. I think ihad a chemical pregnancy last month so. hoping. it sticks. good luck to you whatever your plans are x

Congrats to your bfp! Lower backache/backache in general was one of my first signs. And slight cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->