Anyone had Fissure/bowel problems? please read

Emmie M

Reaction score
I've had a fissure before and its uncomfy. At the moment it feels like I am poohing tree trunks covered in razor blades. The only way I can explain is,you know if you are busting for a pooh but somewhere that you cant go so you hang onto it? I have to do that everytime I need a pooh then let it come out slowly,its like passing a babies head,that time when it burns and you have to pant? yeah,like that. but it also feels like (I havent put my finger up to feel,guessing) it feels like I have a hole in my bowel,just before the pooh comes out and some pooh is coming out into the loo but some is going through the hole and staying there,as soon as I finish poohing,wipe and get up it feels like i need to pooh again but nothing there. I am feeling sick all the time and tired. has anyone had a fischer that is so bad that pooh goes into it?

I have had fissures but external ones i think and they are the most painful thing bar childbirth. Definitely get to the doctors they may need to operate to close it up if it's that bad. Are you taking stool softeners, eating loads of fruit etc?? xxx

Not constipated or the runs. Drs tomorrow morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->